chapter 17: reunion

Three days after the rescue bots found out the scene begins showing the outside of an abandoned warehouse while inside loan shark demons were attaching wire's to a dead vehicons with Crimson's corpse inside body and one pulled a lever for a bunch of electricity to go everywhere. The vehicon woke causing everyone to back awake a few steps.

Goon: welcome back sir.

Crimson: what have you done?

Goon: what we needed to in order to save you Crimson.

Crimson: I'm one of them.

Goon: well we managed to do it from information one of our arachnomechs found from a computer on earth from this thing called M.E.C.H your brain fused with the bots body.

Crimson: exquisite. Thank you for your dedication and lifetime of service But I have better things to tend to than this shit.

Crimson then activates the vehicons arm blaster and kills all of his goons on the spot. The scene cuts to the Autobot base and Ratchet was finishing telling everyone how...

Ratchet: And that's how I got a date with Verosika mayday.

Blitz: Well now I can safely say me and ratchet dated the same person.

Miko: she has the worst taste in men.

Moxxie came into the room into the room looking very exhausted and tired due to the searching for his mother all throughout hell he even contacted Asmodeus for help. Moxxie couldn't even stand up correctly without almost passing out due to how much sleep he had lost. He was so desperate to find his mother that he was slowly killing himself.

Felicity: Moxxie you looked fucked.

Millie: he hasn't gotten any sleep in search for his mother.

Blitz: Well Mox have you made any progress?

Moxxie: no I've checked local demons the seven rings the nine circles talked to several cybertronians, overlords, goetia's succubi, inccubi, imps, hellhounds, hellborns, and even talked to Asmodeus himself... But no one I hell has even seen her in years.

Jack: have you gotten any sleep?

Raf: yeah sleep deprivation can end up killing you.

Miko: go get sleep One day you're going to be in a sleep whatever Raf said coma to the point where we'll think you're a dead possum that somehow died in the base.

Moxxie: I am not a possum!

Millie: Moxxie if you keep this up you're going to do more harm than good. I know you wanna find your ma but you might end up killing someone. I know this because my uncle stood awake for months and it was a massacre for everybody.

Optimus prime: Moxxie I know this is important to you but you at least have to take a break once in awhile.

Moxxie: WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR A FUCKING BREAK!!! Crimson could be plotting his next move as we speak right now so we need to move fast!!!

Crusade: Moxxie, we literally saw you punch him in the face with your Cybertronian powers so that might've killed him.

Moxxie: what if his goons found a dead Cybertronians corpse and they used it to revive his body!?

Megatron: that can't happen twice.

Moxxie: what the fuck do you mean?

Bulkhead: back before you arrived our human enemy SILAS did that already.