chapter 11: age of evolution part 1

(Authors note: I changed Felicity's last name to Witwicky.)

It's been days and the team hasn't heard anything about Crimson and Ratchet has been trying to track him down while Blitz turned on the TV to watch My Little Pony due to how much he fucking loves horses and that seems to be genetic since his owlet imp daughter also loves horses. 

Blitz: I FUCKING LOVE THIS CARTOON!!! 

Felicity: Of course you do cuz you really fucking love horses. 

Blitz: just because horses are the best thing that that has ever been made doesn't mean I have an addiction. 

Jack: we'll talk about this later. 

While that conversation was happening Moxxie was trying to convince Optimus and Ratchet to help him find his mother.  Ever since his ancient ancestor Moxxipherus told him that his mother was alive he was desperate to find her and prevent Crimson from trying to kill her. 

Optimus prime: Moxxie, I promise to help. 

Moxxie: thanks Optimus.  It's just I thought that she was dead for years and she could be hurt. 

Ratchet: is that the only reason or is there more? 

Moxxie: she was the only one who tried to give me a good childhood until.... 

Circuitjack: You don't have to say anything It's clear that your life was better than mine. 

Moxxie: I wouldn't say better. 

Circuitjack: You had someone that actually cared about you since the day you started existing I however did not. 

Millie: You didn't have a good childhood. 

Circuitjack: I was cloned as a full grown adult and I didn't really have a childhood I had...  Problems but those can be fun too if you medicate right. 

A portal to hell opened up and a goetia cardinal came through who had turned out to be Octavia's cousin Leela

My goetia helluva boss OC Leela

After saying Hi to Stolas and Octavia she immediately ran and hugged Felicity who kissed the side of her face and hugged her back. 

Jack: what in the fuck knuckles is this? 

Felicity: she's my girlfriend you intolerant shit! 

Miko: no it's just we're just surprised anyone would date you.  Especially the twin sister of Flapjack from the owl house. 

Stolas: that's my sister's daughter you asshole. 

Miko: sorry it was just a joke. 

Leela: Don't worry it's fine. 

Raf: your mother's going to kill you. 

Felicity: fuck her.  All she did was give Heather all the attention because she was the only one that has her ugly fucking bitch ass face. 

Leela: plus I have a human disguise so she won't know I am actually a demon. 

Felicity: yeah It will be fine and it's not like crimson is going to kidnap Megatron, blitz and the owlet imps and ultra Magnus and Barbie wire's kids.

Circuitjack: That's very specific also the writer needed to get this chapter out she's not dead she just didn't know what to do before the main part So cut to Blitz and Megatron being captured by crimson. 

Several hours later

Blitz and Megatron were on a scouting mission while the others were searching for the cave that the Terrans came from.  It was going on fine until Crimson's loan shark goons and arachnomechs came out of the trees and tazed both blitz and Megatron and brought them to their hidden lair.  They both woke up in some random warehouse and blitz noticed the owlet imps and the twins in cages crying while Crimson was walking over to him with an evil grin. 

Crimson: took you and your sisters freak children.  It was necessary if you both---

Out of rage Blitz punched Crimson dead in his damn face almost killing him and would have killed him if crimson's goons weren't holding him back in ropes. 

Blitz: MY FAMILY WAS AT THAT CEREMONY YOU FAT FUCK!!!  AND I CAN'T FORGET THAT YOU KIDNAPPED MY TERRAN BABIES EITHER BITCH!!!  

With the others

Since they heard blitz and Megatron's SOS signal they sent Caddy, Bumblebee, Arcee and bulkhead out to greed ring notamafia town but they saw that Crimson's house was gone. 

Caddy: how many balloons could have lifted that up. 

Arcee: are you trying to make a reference to the movie UP? 

With the others

While the others were battling arachnomechs Loona and Octavia were begging the emberstone to help them and then the water started glowing and then four new protoforms came out and then outside one of the arachnomechs shot the cave causing it to collapse.   

To be continued

Sorry if this chapter was short also the fourth one was a new OC and here she is.