chapter 9: the new normal

Weeks after Twitch and Thrash got their alt-modes and became part of team prime and Blitz and Stolas were introducing them to the owlet imps since Blitz and Stolas both had considered Twitch and Thrash as one of their own children.

Twitch: they're so tiny it's adorable!!!

Thrash: and they're so chubby.

Octavia: where's ultra Magnus and Barbie wire?

Loona: they both went to Barbie wire's place to take care of the twins.

Stolas: Octavia, how about you and Loona go bond with your new siblings.

Felicity: better than my life, the worst thing happened last night.

Miko: what happened?

Felicity: my mom and my sister came to jasper to visit and didn't even notify me or my dad.

Wheelie: well then how the fuck did you know she's here?

Felicity: walking in on me burning shit.

The scene then cuts to a flashback to last night when Felicity was gathering all the stuff her mother Ruth and her sister Heather had left her which was just a bunch of brochures for boarding schools for girls that they both had sent to her. Once Felicity put all of the stuff in the bon fire she immediately got matches.

Felicity: And just like that *throws match in bon fire* poof Ruth and heather are gone.

Heather: wrong, we're right here.

It then pans to the right with Felicity's mother and sister right behind her staring at her while she burns stuff.

(Authors note: in my transformers prime FNAF in the flesh crossover I named Felicity's dad Benson but in this story I renamed him Cade. You'll see the reason why soon)

Felicity: Oh fuck me.

Ruth: is that anyway for a lady to speak, Felicity Evelyn?

Felicity: I took dad's last name Ruth! I go by Felicity yeager, bitch!

Felicity's sister was looking at the bon fire and then realized that Felicity was burning the boarding school brochures that she was sent by both her and her mother.

Heather: these are the brochures that me and mother sent you, you were going to burn these!!!

Felicity: they were for boarding schools that forced females into becoming sad depressed drunk dumb sexist bitches that will die alone!!!

Ruth: they're for making troubled girls that don't know how to be respectful ladies.

Felicity: and by "respectful" you mean sexist bitches that abandon their children when they're not skinny, blue eyed, perfect assholes?

Ruth: Felicity, go to your room.

Felicity: anything's better than hanging out with your asses you stupid old bitch.

The scene cuts back to everyone staring at her being like WHAT THE FUCK by the entire thing.

Jack: Why would you talk to your mom like that?

Felicity: because she left because I wasn't a "proper lady" and "true Evelyn blood" whatever the fuck that means and one time when I was six years old I sent her a birthday card and she returned it with notes.

Blitz: bitch that's completely fucked!

Felicity: and my sister Heather, she's just Ruth's "little miss perfect" and she's a petty bitch about it.