chapter 20: the death

(Authors note: I changed Moxxie's mother's name to Camilla)

Weeks have passed and a lot has changed, Blitz, Moxxie and Millie keep on discovering more about their powers. Blitz has a scream that can break through walls, Moxxie can control people's minds and since Millie's ancestor Mazzieleena had healing tears and due to Millie being tough Millie has healing spit. Millie helped heal Raf's eyesight and the kids knew a lot about weapons. Suddenly Lucifer barges into the base through a portal looking very shocked for whatever reason.

Lucifer: Optimus, I have a problem.

Then suddenly all of the kids came back from school also looking shocked for whatever reason.

Felicity: prime, we have a problem.

Lucifer: I had a problem first.

Felicity: our problems worse. So it all began a few hours ago.

The scene then cuts to a flashback of the kids at school seeing everyone else looking at jack and whispering and snickering due to the thing that had happened between jack and Sierra.

Raf: what's going on?

Felicity: it's clear that what's going on is people are talking about our friend behind our back instead of saying it to our faces.

Miko: I think she means jack.

Jack: I'm standing right here.

Heather: *off screen* I'll say it to your face.

Heather

Heather: your friend is going to hell.

Felicity: no he's not.

Raf: primarily because he'll isn't real.

Miko: we hang out with demons.

Raf: be quiet.

Heather: mother says that they should kick him and his mother out of town.

Jack: still, I'm standing right here.

Miko: how about I kick your ass?

Heather: I'd like to see you try.

Felicity: how 'bout I help her?

Raf: how about I go get an adult?

Miko: say one more thing about my friend and see what happens.

Heather: he's nothing but garbage.

Teacher: hey, what's going on?

Then Miko punches heather in the face causing heather to grab her hair, then Felicity runs behind her sister and jumps on her back trying to prevent her from doing worse. Kids around them were chanting the words "fight, fight, fight!" During the whole thing then suddenly more kids started fighting each other. Vince was about to punch jack until Raf had threw a huge cinder block at him.