chapter 21: starting anew

(Authors note: if you're wondering what Felicity looks like now here she is I also gave her eight pet snakes but I drew them in a different picture of Felicity back when she was human)

Felicity with her snakes

Felicity now

(Authors note: You're welcome for the info)

The scene begins with Felicity pulling out all of her bags out of the house ever since the incident she got a new look and has decided to stay with the Autobots and I.M.P even against her own mother's wishes.

Cade: Felicity I support you no matter what I just don't understand why you can't be on team prime at home.

Felicity: you know why.

Ruth: *off screen* Felicity!

Ruth is seen running to the front door until Felicity immediately slammed the door and broke the nob.

Felicity: the back door still there.  I just need a fresh start somewhere new somewhere that's not here, I'll still keep in touch with you I promise, dad.

Cade: thanks. *Hugs Felicity* but where are you gonna go and what about school or college?

Felicity: Moxxie and Millie offered me to stay with them and college can wait.

As Felicity said that Ruth had made it to the front through the back door and ran in front of Felicity to prevent her from leaving.

Ruth: Felicity, I am not going to watch you ruin your life on some weird cult of demons and alien robots cult bullshit!

Cade: Ruth, she's old enough and besides you tried to kill her girlfriend A few days ago and killed her!

Ruth: shut up!  I mean it, Felicity!  This is the opposite of what you should be doing with your life!

Felicity: and what would that be, mom?

Ruth: if you want a fresh start quit team prime and get rid of Circuitjack!

Circuitjack: *off screen* I'm right here!

Ruth: I just want what's best for you, to be an Evelyn and marry Deirdre Robespierre's son and have kids.

Felicity: I have a girlfriend and she's demon royalty!

As Felicity started taking a few steps Ruth had followed her and grabbed her by the shoulder's to stop her from leaving and also to stop her from embarrassing the family.

Ruth: Felicity, stop You're embarrassing the Evelyn family!

Felicity: so that's why, huh.  The reason you came.  That's why the perfect room, the boarding schools, the perfect clothing, the perfect way to act in public you didn't want to fix everything for me, you did this for you!  You want everyone else in that greedy, lying, cheating, con artist family to say "wow Ruth You have the most wonderful children"!

Ruth: I don't know what you're talking about.

Felicity: I'm leaving!

As Felicity was about to leave Ruth grabbed her bags and started dragging her into the house and broke the door.  The fight had started causing damage when they brought a couple of vases.

Ruth: THOSE WERE FROM THE TITANIC!!!

Felicity: I DON'T CARE!!!

As the fight was continuing Felicity had backed into an ice sculpture that Ruth had placed inside.

Ruth: that ice was from the moon!  IT WAS MOON ICE YOU NASTY BITCH!!!

Felicity: listen, mom.  I didn't want my friends to see my family like this!

Ruth: everyone loves a family like this!

The fight had finally stopped when more things fell down and they all saw the house completely destroyed

Ruth: oh shit. 

Felicity: I need to get out.

Ruth: Felicity...

Felicity: I've been forced to deal with your shit my entire life.  I can't do it anymore.  I'm leaving and I need you out of my life for good!

Ruth: you don't mean that.

Felicity: I do and do you know Why?  Because you are a mean, selfish, cold and heartless person!  I'm leaving! 

Ruth: you're still leaving!?

Felicity: YES!!!

Then Felicity grabbed her bags and started walking out the front door and tried not to look back as Ruth was following her outside. 

Ruth: where are you going?  You have no money, you have no family and everything is in my name! 

Felicity: living in hell is better than living with you!

Felicity got on Circuitjack's vehicle mode and drove off to the base.  At the base Chaz had came by holding a bag with all of his stuff.

Nightshade: what happened?

Chaz: June couldn't stand me.

Ratchet: why?

Chaz: well...

The scene then cuts to a flashback of last night and June had just came home to see Chaz with four hookers on the couch and the he entire room was trashed.

Chaz: June, your home early.

June: what the hell is this?

Chaz: The ladies and I were just watching Jack and Jill.  Adam Sandler plays a guy and his sister And it's awful it's just unwatchable But they're hookers so it's fine.

June: this place is a wreck, who are these girls? 

Chaz: Oh where are my manners?  June, this is Angelique, heavenly, cherene, and Sauvignon Blanc.  I love you girls You know somewhere out there are four terrible fathers that I wish I could thank for this night.

June: what is that?... 

Chaz: what is what?

June: there's a...  A shit on my floor.  In the corner there is a shit!

Chaz: Oh yeah, we were playing truth or dare and cherene's pretty ballsy.

June: THERE IS A SHIT ON MY FLOOR!!!

Chaz: or is the floor on the shit?

Jack: I just heard screaming, what happened?  Is that a shit?

The scene then cuts back to that very moment in time to Chaz just sitting on the couch while everyone else in the room was like what the fuck in that moment.

Bulkhead: So she kicked you out because I hooker took a shit on the floor because of truth or dare? 

(Authors note: I didn't know what else to write)