chapter 18: no ideas

(Authors note: since Vivziepop didn't give Moxxie's mother a name I have decided to name her Ophelia)

A few days after me Moxxie's reunion with his mother and introductions were nice even though Ophelia did try to kill Chaz but after that everyone got along well.

Ophelia: and that's how I escaped.

Miko: it's very Badass that you cut your own arm off.

Ophelia: it is badass but Crimson still escaped.

Raf: how have you managed to survive all these years?

Ophelia: that's a long story Rafael but the short answer is help from one of Crimson's ex workers.

Then Felicity got off a phone call from her father and had a look that's in between the pissed off look and the WHAT THE FUCK look.

Felicity: guys you're never going to believe what just happened!

Jack: what?

Felicity: remember when I said I felt like my mom was lying when she said my dad was the only man in her life she had ever married?

Miko: yes.

Felicity: well my mother already had 18 children with several different guys before she met my dad!

Optimus prime: what!?

June: I'm pretty sure she didn't.

Felicity: YEAH SHE FUCKING DID JUNE!!!

June: well Felicity, if she did it was before she met your father So why should it matter to you?

Felicity: it matters to me because means my mother is a whore who had abandoned assloads of her own children! She probably stole those guys's money! SHE'S A WORSE MOTHER THAN FUCKING STELLA!!!

Stolas: That's how you know it's serious.

Circuitjack: ratchet open a ground bridge because I do not want to see he Felicity scream for hours about how her mother abandoned her older half siblings.

As soon as the ground bridge opened Felicity immediately ran right through it completely pissed off because her mother's a whore. Ever since literally the first day of her life Crusade has been studying the wrathian hellbeast, she was very fascinated by the creature, Crusade could go on for hours about the facts about hellbeast's.

Crusade: and manes can be present in both male and female hellbeast's. Oh, and did you know their scaly hides are so thick they can not be penetrated by bullets or blades? Only angelic weapons.

Thrash: Yes you've already explained that about like 27 times!

Arcee: yeah I have to agree-- I have to agree with thrush You've talked about hellbeast's a whole lot of time You've talked about something since the day you were born.

Ratchet: yeah it's getting annoying by now Why don't you go find an alt mode You've been so busy about talking about hellbeast's?

Crusade: because every time I try to find anything to be my alt-mode my spark is just like "what the fuck is that" and I've literally looked at all the possible alt-modes and my spark is just like nothing. I'm pretty sure I'm broken due to that.

Caddy: how about we all spend an entire day in the wrath ring?

Bumblebee: I need to get out of the base it's too much drama.

Caddy: yeah plus the party my dad is throwing due to me and Bumblebee dating is--

Circuitjack: in two days.