chapter 27: Circuitjack's past

Twitch was in the middle of staring at the pages of a book called the "No Home Boys" in complete aw.

Twitch: how are they going to get out of this one?  Oh, that's how.

Then the hell bridge opens up and once some of the autobots came through circuitjack was laughing with Smokescreen about a joke that Blitz once told her.

Smokescreen: woah, That's the funniest thing that blitz has ever said to you.

Circuitjack: Well Blitz is a master at comedy.

Blitz: glad somebody recognize my talent.

Arcee: we recognized your talent once you've saved Cybertron.

Ratchet: never thought we wouldn't need the Omega lock for that.

Twitch: what's the Omega lock.

Bulkhead: Great now we're going to have to have a traumatic flashback, look what you did, Ratchet!

Optimus prime: look Twitch, before we found out about the demon Cybertronian alliance the only thing we thought that could rebuild Cybertron was the Omega lock.  It could have saved Cybertron but once the humans and I.M.P got involved it had to be destroyed even if it meant...  Even if it meant we could never go home.

Circuitjack: we chose to save Earth.

Twitch: wait a sec'.  So that means...  We're just like the No Home Boys!

Wheeljack: the what?...

Crusade: It's just a book series she's into I'm not really big on it.

Twitch: The No Home Boys!  It's a book series about these boys with no home so they travel around the country living in box cars and riding river rafts and solving mysteries.  They had a successful run until the disastrous graphic novel adaptation.

Felicity: *off screen* Yeah I know what that's like I was like what the fuck when I saw the graphic novel adaptation of plushtrap from Out Of Stock.

Twitch: but my favorite story is this classic one where the No Home Boys are chased across the country side by a mysterious pursuer which turns out to be the very fear resting within themselves.

Moxxie: Twitch, the Autobots are no longer like the No Home Boys your father literally had to die for their home to be saved.

Then everyone else left the room leaving the Terrans, Loona, Octavia and Circuitjack all by themselves.

Twitch: aww, I wish I was a no home boy.  No past, no future, just the open road!

Circuitjack: yeah, sounds like fun.  Let's do it.

Hashtag: wait, really?

Circuitjack: yeah, let's run.  Maybe I'll take you all to Cybertron along the way.

One montage and song about being on the run later

Circuitjack was looking out at the sunset while everyone else was trying to sleep in the surprisingly huge box car of a train.  Octavia wasn't able to sleep, she was starting to feel a little homesick.  Octavia being concerned about circuitjack immediately walked towards her and sat next to her.

Octavia: Circuitjack, I want to go home now.  I think twitch is done being a no home boy.

Circuitjack: What makes you think that?

Twitch: *off screen* I thought hay was going to be soft but it's actually very prickly.

Circuitjack: well, I'm not.