chapter 32: I've completely ran out of ideas.

The scene begins with Loona and Smokescreen driving along the streets in hell heading to see Barbie wire after what happened a few days ago.  A few minutes later Loona is standing in front of Celia and Tanya's house while seeing Barbie wire sleeping in the front yard next to a sign that reads "these people are kidnappers!"

Loona: hey aunt Barbs, I brought you some coffee.  I also brought energon, you want me to walk it up?  You gonna go see Ultra Magnus?  He came by last night.  He feels awful about all this.

Barbie wire continued sleeping as Loona walked up to the door.  After knocking a few times Celia finally answered.

Loona: ya know I'm gettin' real tired of comin' around here every morning.  This is bullshit.  Just give us the babies back already.

Celia: the DCFS has all the info they need to place the twins with us.  If Barbie wire keeps sleeping on the lawn, I'm gonna call the cops.

Loona: we should be the ones callin' the cops.  Kidnapping is worse than trespassing.  Just hand us the twins and we'll all go back to our lives.

Celia: see your aunt tomorrow at the DCFS meeting.

Celia closed the door as the scene cuts back to the base with everyone very busy with stuff.

Cash buckzo: Everything's so fuckin' green.

Octavia: grandpa, are you high?

Cash buckzo: as the Willis Tower.  Fringe benefit of being the Alibi's chief quality control officer and weed sommelier.  Gotta fuel up for a day of big pot purchases.

Then suddenly Optimus got a call on his commlink and immediately freaks out about who it's from and then decided to hang up.

Felicity: who was callin' you?

Optimus prime: nobody important.

Leela: pretty sure nobody important to somebody you had a horrible past with.

Moxxie: Yeah usually people hang up like that with exes, the IRS, tax collectors and drug dealers who think you're their friends.

Millie: Yeah, Optimus, at least tell us who the hell it is.

Optimus prime: fine it's...  *Grabs ultra Magnus* Mine and ultra Magnus's sire.

Bumblebee: so?  It's your sire, why  freaked out about it?

Ultra Magnus: do you know how hard it's gonna be to explain Optimus's relationship with Megatron and my half imp sparklings to him?

Caddy: he does have a point, Hun.

Bumblebee: I see that.

Felicity: GODDAMN IT!!!  WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!?!  THIS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW!!!  I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL EVERYBODY!!!

Jack: hey, Felicity.

But Felicity just ignores jack and immediately grabbed Raf and then started shaking him back and forth.

Felicity: I AM SO SICK OF THOSE FUCKING WHORES!!!

Raf: You're gonna make me sick!

Miko: what the hell happened?

Leela: the five nights at Freddy's movie got delayed until December.

Felicity: DE-FUCKING-CEMBER!!!

Leela: calm down, Felicity.  You're going to end up killing somebody!