chapter 24: filler episode

The scene opens up with Felicity next to Arcee and Circuitjack (in their vehicle modes) waiting for jack, with Felicity wearing her helmet that she made to look like Vanny's mask from FNAF security breach.  Jack finally started walking over to them as a white van pulls up.  As soon as the van stops Felicity freaks out.

Felicity: NO MEANS NO!!!

Jack: Felicity, that's just the internet guy.

Internet guy: uh, evenin' folks.  I just came into town to wire this place.  This whole town is getting better internet for free.

Felicity: Wait.  Free?  Why would anyone come to this ghost town to give it internet for free?  If you're here to give this whole place internet Why is there no logo on your shirt?  And why does that bag look empty?  Also how come your van has Vermont plates?  And if you're actually going to give this entire town internet where are your spring locks?

Internet guy: Oh, uh, My spring locks are in my bag.

Felicity: LIAR!!!  Bring locks are the mechanism in spring lock suits that allow it to be an animatronic skin and a wearable costume at the same time and killed William Afton causing him to become Springtrap in the Five Nights at Freddy's games.  You're not here to give us internet.  GET OUT OF HERE YOU CREEP!!!

As Felicity screamed that she grabbed a trashcan and threw it at the guy causing him to stumble back.

Internet guy: fine!  You know what?  I was gonna murder you guys!  Are you happy!?  Huh?  Yeah, I was gonna put you both in my freezer in Vermont!  THAT IS WHAT THE BAG WAS FOR!!!

As he screamed that he threw the bag in the van while Felicity was giving him the duh expression.

Internet guy: GOD!!!

At the base

Jack and Felicity finally arrived at the base, once jack got off Arcee transformed into her bot mode before Felicity got off of circuitjack.

Blitz: What the fuck happened? 

Jack: the internet guy just tried to kill us.  This town is changing.

Felicity: Well good thing I'm here to spot out psychopaths.

Jack: Good thing your mother--

Then as jack was saying that a black tentacle immediately grabbed and pulled him.  Jack was shocked seeing what was standing in felicity's place.

Felicity: *demonic voice* DON'T EVER SAY THAT!!!  DO YOU THINK IT'S A GOOD THING I'M SO EASILY PISSED OFF AND FREAKED OUT!?!