chapter 29: the aftermath

The episode opens up with heatwave walking out of the base and Circuitjack following him.  The rescue bot recruits had just arrived and we're very confused on why heatwave was just leaving.

Medix: uncle Ratchet, What is happening?

Ratchet: heatwave had a mental breakdown and is now leaving.

Medix: what?

Ratchet: Why were you even fucking born?  And since we're dropping bombshells on everybody how about I tell you this?  When your mother find out she was carrying you she immediately wanted to terminate!

After he yelled that he immediately went after heatwave leaving his nephew medix behind very horrified by what his uncle just said.

Circuitjack: what in the ever living fuck was that?

Heatwave: Blitz started it.

Arcee: yeah, After you violently grabbed two of his kids and then triggered him by mentioning hospital food.

Bulkhead: that was not okay on so many levels.  Did you even care about what would have happened?

Heatwave: did you ever think about my opinion on this demon Cybertronian alliance?

Ultra Magnus: everyone else was fine with it but you never even gave it a chance.

Heatwave: I don't have to give it a chance to realize that it's wrong.

Optimus prime: you're exactly the same.

Heatwave: you've changed.  You've sold out.

Ratchet: at least he did change!  Unlike you!  You think the war is still going on, you need to grow up and get with the program!

Heatwave: I preferred it back when the war was still going on!  Is that what you wanted to hear?  Yes, I liked it before the war was over.  You don't think I how that Megatron has changed?  What else was I supposed to do?  What else did I have?

Wheeljack: You had us and I.M.P But you didn't even try to get to know them before you decided that you didn't even like them.

Heatwave: everyone else just got to go on and live their lives.  And I'm supposed to get used to it?  I'm just not allowed to ever make mistakes?

Smokescreen: making mistakes is different than trying to cause problems on purpose just so people would agree with you more. 

Optimus prime: After you met I.M.P you pushed us away.  We stood by you every step of the way to help you get used to things but you refused everything.  I.M.P also cared about you.  They showed up with us just to prevent everyone on Griffin Rock from turning against you.  They cared about you. 

Heatwave: I can't believe you of all bots would defend demons from hell.  They barely even gave anything to us.

Optimus prime: did you even ask who built the weapons we sent you?  I'm done.  You can find your own way home.

Optimus walks away.  Sometime later since that happened.  Moxxie is shown holding a large box with holes shat is shaking violently as demonic screeches are being heard.

Moxxie: can someone help me with this!?  Miko, you've caused this, so why don't you help me?

Miko: why me?

Leela: You were the one who tried the shake knowing how many people went to the hospital because of it.

Felicity: yeah, if anything you kill it.

Circuitjack: for the people reading this who don't understand.  Flashback.

As Circuitjack said that the scene then cuts to a flashback of everything being normal at the base and Miko came in hiding something behind her back.  Moxxie immediately noticed what she was doing.