chapter 4: the accident

Everything was normal at the base nothing was out of the ordinary until Blitz answered a phone call from his sister.

Blitz: hey sis, what's up?

Barbie wire: hey, Blitz can you tell your owl husband to open up a portal?

Blitz: okay... Why?

Barbie wire: I need to tell Ulta Magnus something because me and him made what someone could say an accident.

Blitz: okay!  

After the portal opened and Barbie wire went through she tried to talk to Ultra Magnus alone but was interrupted by Tilla trying to get two baby imps off of Cash Buckzo, but these imps looked different they had a resemblance to Barbie wire but had some features from...  Ultra Magnus. 

Everyone started to stare at Ultra Magnus being like WHAT THE FUCK how could that have happened

Everyone started to stare at Ultra Magnus being like WHAT THE FUCK how could that have happened.  Once Barbie wire got the baby imps off of cash Buckzo she finally explained how that happened. 

Barbie wire: yeah, me and had twins. 

Everyone just kept staring at Ultra Magnus being very silent about that until Felicity and Circuitjack started snickering and then started laughing loud as hell. 

Circuitjack: *laughing* you...  Fucked Blitz's sister!!!  How!?! 

Ultra Magnus: we were both drunk and behind a dumpster What were we both supposed to do? 

Felicity: No, physically HOW!?!  You would smush her? 

Stolas: I hope you enjoyed sleeping peacefully Magnus because those days are over. 

There was an awkward silence for a moment but only for a moment until an entire couch missed ultra Magnus's head, everyone turned around to see Blitz looking furious as ever looking like he was about to kill ultra Magnus.  Ultra Magnus immediately transformed into his vehicle mode and drove away making Blitz run after him, Barbie wire gave her and Ultra Magnus's twin children to Felicity to run after them into the hallway to prevent Blitz from killing ultra Magnus. 

Barbie wire: how do I stop my brother from killing ultra Magnus? 

Everyone ran down the hallway trying to stop Blitz from commiting murder on ultra Magnus but due to how furious Blitz was he was fast as hell none of them could even come close to reaching his speed. 

Barbie wire: Blitz stop!  It wasn't his fault it was an accident!!! 

Once Ultra Magnus made a right turn to another room Blitz hit the was but that didn't stop him.  Barbie wire saw that the part of the wall that Blitz hit was destroyed.  Once Blitz got in front of the door to the room Ultra Magnus was hiding in he broke his finger causing him to fall down.  Agent Fowler came into the main room of the base while ultra Magnus and Barbie wire were sneaking past Blitz.