chapter 3: predacons

(Authors note: in my original transformers prime helluva boss crossover I wanted to add a scene on how circuitjack hated the fact that the team was planning on killing the predacon clones to stop project predacon. Circuitjack compared the act to what humans called an abortion and was completely against it she thought that they could be tamed and learn to be different).

Circuitjack was on the data pads trying to find any predacon bones that ether the Autobots and Decepticons have missed, she was going to give them to predaking as an apology gift for killing his brethren. Back when they were beast hunters Circuitjack was against killing the predacon clones.

Since she was a clone that became an Autobot she thought that if she had convinced the others that the predacon clones could be redeemed they could be saved.

Caddy: you're still searching for predacon bones?

Circuitjack: I'm just gathering them up for Predaking as an apology gift for him since we all took part in killing his brethren.

Wheeljack: it's been a year can't he just move on?!

Circuitjack: no he can't, do you know fucking why? Because we all killed the only thing he ever had to a fucking family!!! We basically committed an abortion!!!

June: can you please stop comparing it to abortions!?

Circuitjack: I will not because it's basically what we did!?! Now if you'll excuse me I have to make an apology for Predaking.

Sir pentious: why do you even care? Predaking is not even that attractive.

Husk: please you're one to talk. I just downed this whole bottle of cheap booze and you're still fucking ugly.

Jack: says the old cat.

Blitz grabbed Jack's dad's ashes in the hern and held it up to Jack's face to annoy Jack and try to make him to stop being a buzz kill.

Blitz: *high voice* Jackson.

Jack: put my dad down Blitz!

Blitz: *high voice* you need to stop being such a fucking buzz kill and just start having fun... You look ugly even when people are drunk.

Miko: snap!

Felicity: that was savage.

Caddy: Megatron is wondering where we are and why we're not celebrating the demon Cybertronian alliance anniversary.

Miko: it's still weird seeing Megatron as an autobot.

Charlie: Hey, at least he's redeemed himself and let's just celebrate the demon Cybertronian alliance the war is over.

Ultra Magnus: Circuitjack, we will have this discussion later.

Circuitjack: just because he's a predacon clone doesn't mean that he doesn't have any feelings!

As the space bridge to Cybertron opened and before Ratchet entered he looked at Charlie's smile and started to remember Orion Pax and how Charlie is very similar to him.

On Cybertron

The Autobots and their demon allies were on Cybertron once they all met up with Megatron Charlie started putting up posters for the Happy hotel while Megatron and Ratchet were seeing that they kept thinking about Orion Pax. The scene then cuts to a flashback to when Orion Pax and Ratchet were about if kaon and Orion Pax was preparing a speech.

Ratchet: alright, you remember what to say?

Orion Pax: yes, let's do this.

Ratchet: just look at me and I'll mouth it to you.