chapter 10: Crimson

After a normal day at the base the kids were finally at home and the bots had to get back to the base due to another one of the robot spiders that Crimson sent after them was attacking Moxxie and they needed their assistance. 

At the base

Everyone was attacking the robot spider that was attacking Moxxie it was so hectic and almost completely destroyed the base.  It had been hours untill Circuitjack finally had a clear shot and destroyed the robot spider. 

Caddy: goddamn it Crimson is never gonna stop!!! 

It was silent for awhile until everyone heard a phone ringing and everyone tried to find the source of the sound until Millie found Miko's phone on the couch, thinking that Miko must have left it behind she put it on speaker and answered. 

Millie: hello? 

But the voice on the phone wasn't Jack, Raf or Felicity's instead it was Crimson. 

Crimson: I meant it when I said the children would die, Mox.

Everyone was horrified hearing that phone call and then they started thinking about what happened before that.  The scene then cuts to everyone's thoughts of loan shark demons breaking into the kids house and kidnapping them and their families.  The scene then cuts back to everyone looking horrified. 

Circuitjack: Oh fuck!  THIS WAS A DISTRACTION HE WANTED US TO BE AWAY FROM THEM!!! 

Bulkhead: He sent it here so he can take them! 

Arcee: I knew something else was going on Why didn't I do something!?! 

Optimus prime: blaming ourselves isn't going to do anything. 

Bumblebee: THEY COULD BE DEAD BY NOW!!! 

Moxxie was just staring them in horror thinking about how he might have saved Optimus but he didn't save the kids.  The scene then cuts to Moxxie's thoughts of Crimson next to the kids who were tied up and tied to cinder blocks with bags with smile's drawn onto the faces of the bags on their heads.  The kids were struggling to get themselves out of the ropes until Crimson pushed the cinder blocks they're were tied to into the water one by one.

It only took a few minutes until the bubbles stopped coming out of the water showing that they all died and then rafs glasses had started floating on the water.  the scene then cuts back to Moxxie looking horrified. 

Moxxie: I think I know where he might have taken them but we have to hurry we don't have enough time until he kills them. 

The scene then cuts to Crimson on a boat next to the kids and June and agent Fowler tied to cinder blocks with bags with smile's drawn onto the bags and the boat stopped by the place where Crimson took Moxxie to drown some random demon as a lesson to make sure Moxxie would never cross him. 

Agent Fowler: *muffled* HELP HELP!!! 

Crimson: OH SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! 

Crimson then slapped agent Fowlers face and then proceeded to take the bag off his head just so he can hear what he had to say. 

Agent Fowler: why would you kill us? 

Crimson: I told Moxxie that your lives would be the cost of him not killing Optimus prime. 

Agent Fowler: why would you want your own son to kill Optimus? 

Crimson: it was costing me money, I didn't want to kill him myself and had gotten the king involved so I thought that if Moxxie killed him I wouldn't look bad.  BUT HE COULDN'T DO IT!!!  COULDN'T HE THAT STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!