chapter 6: exes and oohs

At the base everything was normal and Moxxie was just staring at Loona and then started to try to start a normal conversation.

Moxxie: you know I checked the scale today and it said I lost two pounds this week.

Everyone just stared at Moxxie giving him the "I don't give a fuck" look and then just continued their work not giving one single blue fuck.

Moxxie: I am not fat.

Knockout: does it look like we care?

Suddenly Millie came in the room looking furious as fuck. Millie literally Punched a hole in the wall and started attacking a cardboard cutout of a random guy saying Hi I'm a hooman.

Moxxie: Millie hunny is everything okay?

Millie then turned around and started hissing making Moxxie have a look of concern while everyone just stared at her looking horrified.

Millie: yeah just... Bumped into an ex!

Moxxie: Oh, oh.

Millie: he just kept going on about how he has money now and a bright future and a bigger cock.

Moxxie: wait, what?

Millie: every time I see his I can't help it I just need to!

Millie just started attacking Ratchets computer and then attacked the couch and then attacked a file cabinet where Blitz keeps photos of.... Where Blitz just keeps photos.

Ratchet: Millie, I NEEDED THAT!!!

Blitz: what the fuck is with all this noise I gotta client!?

Moxxie started to clean up the mess and one of the photos he picked up was... Questioning.

Felicity: Blitz, what is this?

Blitz: uhh research for science.

Blitz then leaves the room continuing to talk with his client on the phone while everyone else was just continuing their work.

Caddy: Millie, I understand not all guys are good people like Moxxie. Especially when you've been dating him for weeks on your 16'th date you try everything to make it nice until you get surrounded by a pack of hellbeast's and he just runs away and just leaves you to kill them all alone and then never texts you back!!!

Bumblebee: Caddy are you okay?

Caddy: I'm fine.

Smokescreen: really because I think you started talking about your ex.

Caddy: I don't need to talk about it, I am fine!

A few minutes later

The Autobots were on the ship following the helicopter that Blitz, Millie and Moxxie were flying to their client in greed that also wanted the Autobots there too.