chapter 25: death of an Evelyn

It has been an awkward couple of weeks.  Jack's Dad Frank coming back to town, that statue that Chaz found in the trash and Felicity's grandparents on her mom's side coming to town.  The scene begins with Felicity freaking out and straight up falling off of Circuitjack and face planting onto the ground and screaming.

Circuitjack: *transforms* Oh, shit.

Bumblebee: Felicity, what's wrong?

Felicity: remember my ex-boyfriend Fritz?

Knockout: you mean the guy that your mother liked that you were dating because his family was rich and also the guy who cheated on you with your sister?

Felicity: well apparently my grandparents Gustav and Evelyn are forcing me to marry him because *British accent* "it will strengthen the Evelyn family".  *Normal voice*  Like what kind of shit is that!?

Optimus prime: Evelyn Evelyn?

Felicity: it's a family name.  But that's not the point, the point is that they're forcing me to marry the guy who cheated on me with my sister!  To do it is bad alone but to do it with her of all people.  That's a crime worse than murder itself.  Murder!

Moxxie: I get it and forced marriages never work out!

Stolas: that's true I know from experience.

Millie: how are we gonna stop this whole disaster?

Blitz: Twitch, Thrash, Hashtag, Jawbreaker, Nightshade, Crusade, watch your baby siblings 'cause the rest of us are ruining another fucking wedding!

At Felicity's house

Evelyn and Gustav were inviting everyone they knew while Felicity was outside wearing a Beenie hat waiting for the Autobots, I.M.P and Barbie wire .  The Autobots and Megatron and knockout arrive in their holoforms and Loona, Barbie wire, Leela and Stolas in their human disguises and with I.M.P and Chaz wearing costumes and wigs.

P and Chaz wearing costumes and wigs

Circuitjack's holoform