chapter 28: a day at griffin rock

The episode opens with Loona making coffee for Blitz and Stolas. Loona opened the door and slowly walks towards Blitz and gently wakes him and Stolas up.

Blitz: morning, Loonie. Ready to head to Griffin Rock and basically have the greatest weekend with your dad.

Octavia: Well both of us would but...

Octavia points at the alarm clock that shows that they were four hours lat causing Blitz to immediately scream and get out of bed in his work clothes.

Blitz: FUCK!!! WE'RE FOUR HOURS LATE FOR THIS GODDAMN BULLSHIT!!!

Blitz then started running around and tried to wake up the Terrans while Stolas and Loona both grabbed the owlet imps and with Octavia stare at Blitz being concerned.

Stolas: Blitzy, we still have time.

Blitz: HASHTAG, WAKE UP!!! WE'RE IN NEGATIVE SIX MINUTES!!! WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING SIBLINGS!!!

Blitz then takes a butcher knife, stabs a cereal box and pours the cereal into several separate bowls. The next scene then shows Blitz brushing his very yellow teeth.

Blitz: HURRY UP WE'RE LOSING TIME!!!

Blitz is then rummaging through a closet throwing things everywhere and almost hitting Thrash in the face.

Blitz: WHERE THE HELL IS MY RASH OINTMENT!?!

Octavia: I think you left it in the bathroom.

Blitz: fuck it Mama's gonna itch! I'm gonna need my horses!

Blitz then accidentally dropped one of his horse figurines and then started screaming. Blitz then continued pouring cereal into the bowls with the knife still in the box. Then he started pouring the milk and getting the milk everywhere on the counter.

Blitz: WE'RE LEAVING IN THREE SECONDS!!!

Blitz then immediately runs towards the shower and turns it on.

Blitz: this shower is gonna have to be PTA!!!

Stolas: What does that mean?

Blitz: Pits, Tits, Ass.

Blitz is then shown pouring the milk everywhere violently and then just throws the milk bottle into the fridge and just closes the fridge door and leaves.

Blitz: I need therapy!

Blitz is then running out the front door as the TV in the background was playing Caillou.

Blitz: NO TIME FOR CAILLOU!!!

Everyone is then shown in Blitz's van and Blitz just driving around like a crazy person.

At the base

Blitz: NO TIME FOR SEATBELTS!!! HOLD ON!!! I'MMA JUST GAS THIS THING!!! GET READY TO GO THROUGH TIME!!!

Loona: what?

Blitz then uses his complete speed in the van and just drive through the ground bridge. Blitz just kept screaming as the camera pans left and shows Cash buckzo in the backseat.

Cash buckzo: can I get an ice cream when we get there?

Blitz: DAD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!

Cash: app and locked in here since last Friday.

Blitz: Yeah that's cool. Look there's that hippie fuck I was telling you about.

As Blitz was saying that they were already through the ground bridge and Blitz was pointing at Gram Burns.