chapter 30: I have no ideas

The scene opens up with Blitz and Barbie wire talking about the camp ivannakummore incident.

Barbie wire: and that's how horrible our relationship was back then.

Nightshade: thanks for telling us, aunt Barbie wire.

Crusade: what happened between you two before then?

Blitz: we'll tell you when you're older.

Ratchet: well then can Millie tell us about this "Millard Realboy" character?

Millie: he was just a character I posed as for that job and Moxxie posed as my fake sister.

Wheeljack: what was her name again?

Moxxie: I still remember *girly voice* I am Moxxine, the most popular girl at my school.  *Normal voice*  And she didn't gain that much popularity because of Millard.

Felicity: so that is why Millard Realboy made out with his sister, they weren't actually related, they were just a married couple posing as siblings.

Blitz: oh, so you've seen it on the news.

Felicity: no I've actually went to camp ivannakummore when that happened...  Hey, in another life we could've ran into each other!

Barbie wire: holy shit!  You're right!

Blitz: small universe.

After blitz said that a portal to hell opened up opened up and Leela's family came through after meeting felicity's parents.

Felicity: let me guess.  My mother was a problem, wasn't she?

Andromeda: yes she was.

Belven: how did you know?

Felicity: it's my mom, she's always gonna be a problem.

The scene then cuts to Leela's family meeting felicity's parents and sister and starting a conversation.

Lirion: so, how'd you take it when you found out?

Ruth: about the demon stuff: horribly.

Cade: it was surprising but I've adjusted.

Heather: I hated it.

Cade: I've ordered food a few hours ago and it should be here by now.

Belven: I'll get it with you.

As Belven said that he left the room with Cade to get the food leaving their wives alone.

Ruth: from your face my guess is that the owl guy is your brother.

Andromeda: yes, my brothers name is Stolas.

Ruth: so that explains it.

Andromeda: yes it does...  *Sigh* our daughters just look so happy.  Can you believe they're dating.

Ruth: No.  I really can't believe it.  Now, remind me, did your daughter hide as a human in felicity's school to actually get education or did she hide as a human to trap a human soul to possess?

After hearing that Andromeda slapped Ruth's face after she literally insulted her daughter.

Andromeda: talk about my daughter like that one more time.  I'm gonna take you outside and give you a serious reality check, okay? 

The scene then cuts back to everyone at the base.

Andromeda: now I see why everyone hates her.

Smokescreen: yeah, she's a bitch.