♡1♡

A cute and gorgeous young boy was waking through the hallway swaying his hips in rhythm. His big sole sandals were making a loud noice. He was fixing his hat and gown from time to time. In short he was trying his best to look elegant and decent.

He flashed his boxy smile to the maids and greeted them polietly.

He was in his own world once he staggered on his steps because of his high heels but he does not let his flamboyance diminish.

The boy was not other then our
Mr taetae!

(Donot repost, this edit is for the purpose to put smile on your face only)

"Oh cute doggy." He bent on the level of the dog whom a guard on duty was holding.

The dog bark loudly made him flinch dramactically.

"Idiot doggy." He stuck out his tongue on him and contineoud his walk towards his dada's office.

King Namjoon was working on some paper when the door opened with a loud thud revealing his naughty little baby.

Hoseok who was sitting beside his Appa shook his head disappointed.

"Mannerless brat." He mumbled

"DADAAA!!!." Tae shout.

Namjoon smiled and opened his Arms widely letting his little baby to slip in.

"Dada I mishhed you." He said in baby language snuggling on his father.

"Aww My Baby Dada also misshed you." Namjoon replied in same baby voice.

Hoseok looked at them in desbelif.

"You guys met some minutes ago." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"You can't understand our love you jealous hyungie." Tae stuck out his tounge.

"Ah how could you talk to me like this dad tell him to behave." Hoseok whinned.

Namjoon was about to say something but taetae showed his puppy eyes.

Namjoon sighed

"Shut up hobi let him, he is your little brother." He replied

Taetae clapped his hands giggling.

Hobi smiled at his silly cute brother.

They all looked at the enterance when yoongi knocked the door.

He came in and looked at his little brother with sympathy.

"What?" Tae asked

"Mom found your test papers." Yoongi told him smiling nervously.

Tae wide his eyes in shock.

"Whattttt?"

Hoseok smirked.