♡20♡ [M]

"Kookiee give it back to me." Taetae whined jumping to get his teddy from his husband's grip who was teasing him by raising it more.

Taetae pout when he got tired.

Jungkook chuckled sliding his hands around his waist and pulled him closer to his chest.

Taetae huffed and tried to push him but he made his hold tighter on his waist.

"Yaa leave me you bad bunny." He whined struggling to get out from his grip. But stop when he saw how intensely jungkook was looking at him.

He gulped.

"K-kkookie leave me." His heart was beating fast.

But jungkook gave him a teasing smirk with dark eyes and slowly pinned him on the wall.

"K-kook." Taehyung whimpered when he starts to give open mouth kisses on his neck.

"I was controlling myself not to devour you in your parents house but I guess I will not able to resist more." He whispered breathing heavily.

Without wasting anytime jungkook sealed their lips together for a soft love filled kiss, He don't want to hurt his baby not even a bit only for his own desires.

He moved his lips softly tasting his baby's soft cherry lips. Taehyung circled his arms around his neck kissing him back with the same passion. They were moving their lips softly with their tongues rolling together.

Jungkook groaned picking the love of his life in his Arms and walked towards his bed where he lay him down softly.

"K-kookie--."

"I will stop if my bub is not comfortable tell me do you want me to continue or stop, because for me you matters the most." Jungkook asked joining their foreheads together while rubbing his soft silk clothed back.

Taetae looked at him with bambi eyes and started to think.

Jungkook chuckled and waited for his answer while leaning on his own hand looking at him fully aroused.

"O-ok but you have to massage my bum after this." He replied shyly.

Jungkook laughed looking at his cute baby who was looking more adorable with red rosy bread cheeks.

"Stop looking this cute or else I will eat you whole." He warned huskily circling his fingers around his clothed breasts.

Taehyung moaned at his touch within few mins both clothes were lying on the floor.

Jungkook was hovering over his taetae's tiny figure who was hidding his face blushing madly.

"Why are you being so shy now its not like we are doing it for the first time." Jungkook chuckled removing his hands from his beautiful face.

"I-i don't know why but everytime you make me feel weird in my tummy." 

"You did the same with me too." He whispered huskily near his chest gripping his swells under his rough palms.

Taetae bit his lips digging his nails in his bare shoulders when he start sqeezing them firmly.

"Umhmgmm."

"You skin is so soft just like a baby."

Taehyung circled his arms around his neck and pulled him closer breathing heavily.

"This baby wants a baby from you." He demanded seductively in a deep voice near his ear.

Jungkook smirked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ahhmghm slow down."