♡27♡

Today is the day when jimin gave birth to a healthy beta babygirl. Everyone was surrounding him. Yoongi was sitting with his mate while jungkook was holding his niece in his arms.

Jungkook cooed at the cutebaby girl  pecking her cheeks softly. He smiled widely at the thought that soon he will carry his own pup in his arms too.

This thought made him remind of his mate who was not present there.

"Mom where is tae?" He asked looking around.

"Tae? He was just standing beside me where he gone?" Mrs Jeon replied confused

"It's ok he must be in our room." Saying this he handed the babygirl to his mother and went to find his mate.

As soon as he entered into his room he heared someone sobbing.

He panicked seeing his angel sitting at the corner crying while hugging his knees.

"Bub what happen why are you crying?" Jungkook asked worriedly,embracing him in his arms.

Taetae sobbed clutching on his husband's shirt tightly.

"K-kookie I-i am scared like jimini my baby will also hurt me." He replied hiccupping.

That's when jungkook understood that his angel must have got scared hearing jimin's screams during the delivery.

He pulled away cupping his cheeks softly. Taetae sniffed looking at him with red puffy eyes.

Jungkook cooed at him and hugged him back.

"Ohh my little cub got scared huh."

Taetae nodded.

"But I thought my taetae is brave but here my taetae got scared from minor inches baby." He teased him.

"I'm brave but baby is scary......kookie I-i can't do this." He started crying more loudly.

"Shhh bub it ok please don't cry." He shushed him patting his back.

"Did you forgot your mother also bear the pain when you born he experienced it already when he gave birth to yoongi hyung but did he give up? No na he gave birth to two more babies and one of them is my taetae my love my everything." He said pecking his cheeks.

"Do you really think jimini will also stop after one they will definitely go for another one..... and we will too." He mumbled the last part.

"Yeah I was saying that if jimin can do this then my taetae will also do this humph." He said stubbornly crossing his arms on his chest.

Taetae giggle.

"You are looking so cute I wanna do your makeup again wait let me bring my makeup box." Taetae said excitedly.

"Whattt nooo wayy, God his mood swings." Jungkook screamed and run out if the room at the speed of light.

"Wait kookie comeback here, this time I will put less blush on your face." Taetae shouted running behind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin was sitting on the bed admiring his little pup. There was a maid who was changing the clothes of newly born babygirl. Jimin just gave birth so he was feeling so weak. He chuckled when his gaze fell on his soulmate who was secretly peeking inside his room looking at the babygirl with scared expressions.

"Come here tae." Jimin called him softly.

Taetae panicked he hurriedly fixed himself and went inside gulping looking at the little girl.

"Hello jimini how are you?" He asked sitting beside him.

"I'm fine tae where were you? You didn't even hold my baby." Jimin pouted.