♡26♡

Taetae was sulking holding his 3 months old baby bump in his husband's arms who was busy doing some paper works.

"Kookie."

"Hmm." He replied still focused on his work.

"Kookie I wanna go out." He whined like a kid.

"Wait  a little more my love It's almost done." He replied fixing his glasses.

Taehyung's cherry lips formed a huge pout. But nevertheless he decided to wait a bit more. He snuggled on his husband's hard chest and waited while looking at the papers with big bambi eyes.

After 10 mins...

"Yayyy its done now lets goo." He screamed with excitement and jumped out of the bed.

"Be careful petal." Jungkook chuckled closing his file.

"Yayy kookie let's go." He held his hand and started dragging him towards the door.

"Yah stop let me change at least."

Taetae stopped looking at him with angry puppy eyes.

"Just give me a minute." He smiled nervously and ran into the dressing room.

Taehyung huffed while crossing his arms on his chest.

Right after a minute jungkook came out,all dressed fixing his hairs.

"Lets g--." Before he could complete his sentence taetae dragged him out.

As soon as they reached on the backyard they saw the sky was covered with black clouds it was looking like It will rain soon.

Taetae got scared by a sudden thunderstorm he clinged on his husband tightly with closed eyes.

Jungkook hurriedly took him back into the castle.

When they stepped in, taetae glared at his husband with teary eyes who gulped.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS ALL HAPPEN BECAUSE OF YOU AAAAAAA." He cried loudly.

Everyone in the hallway placed theirs hands on their ears included jungkook.

"But Its not my fault---."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa its all your fault." He stomped to his in-laws chamber to complain while cursing his husband loudly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh my baby its ok please stop crying." Mrs Jeon tried to console him who was crying loudly leaning on her lap.

"H-he is s-so bad h-he b-broke his promise I-i can't g-go to the fair now." He told her hiccupping.

Mrs Jeon patted his back glaring at her son who was peeking from the door.

"Baby I will take you to the fair tommorow we will spend full day there ok--."

"NOOO I wanna go now."

"B-but is raining na you will get cold."

"ITS ALL HAPPEN BECAUSE OF YOUR IDIOT SON." He cried hugging her tightly.

Mrs Jeon bit her lips to control her laugh.
Jungkook looked at his mother with puppy eyes secretly begging her to save him from his cruel wifey because it was not the first time he knew that he is going to suffer so bad for making him cry.

"I will not spare him this time." Taetae mumbled to himself while sniffing.

Mrs Jeon was trying her best to make him calm and about jungkook he left a little while ago to find a safe place for himself to hide.

After crying for more 20 mins finally taetae calmdown.

"My little cupcake its ok kookie will take you tommorow you know na how busy he is,he have alot of responsibilities he just can't neglect them. He will definitely take you tommorow hm." Mrs Jeon explained him softly while caressing his fluffy hairs.