♡47♡

The omega overcome with the sorrow lay motionlessly on the bed, muttering his baby's name over and over again. His cheeks were stained with dried tears, a visible testament to his sorrow. His once vibrant complexion now appeared pale and lifeless.

Beside him, Mrs. Jeon sat, her face etched with deep concern. She reached out, gently placing a hand on his fragile trembling shoulder, offering comfort and solace. Tears streamed down her own face as she tried to console the little soul.

"My baby," he sobbed, his voice filled with anguish. "He took my baby away."

The room was filled with a heavy silence, broken only by the sound of his muffled cries.

"Tae Baby, eat something, don't do this to yourself," she pleaded, extending a spoonful of food towards his mouth.

But he was talking to himself, fresh tears brimming up in his eyes, his heart was engulfed in flames.

"I don't know if my guggie ate anything or not. He's so stubborn. I scolded him many times for being careless about food, but he doesn't listen. He always replies to me, saying, 'Mama, you're here to take care of me, right?'"

"My baby is so small. How will he manage that tough training? What if his little hands get hurt? What if his little legs get tired? What if he needs me by his side? What if someone bullies my baby?" he said, clutching his heart tightly.

Mrs. Jeon looked at him helplessly, understanding his pain all too well. She had gone through similar emotions herself, but she had the advantage of maturity when she faced those challenges. The omega, on the other hand, was like a baby himself, overwhelmed by his emotions.

"Taehyung you have to be brave baby, things will not work like this."

Taetae looked at her holding back his tears.

"Am I so worthless that he didn't let me see off my baby on his toughest journey? He didn't even let me hold him in my arms one last time," he said, his voice void of emotion, demanding an answer.

"I carried him in my womb for 9 months, and he took him away from me in just a few moments of my unconsciousness?" he asked, finally breaking down and crying miserably. Mrs. Jeon hurriedly hugged him, gently caressing his back to provide comfort. She, too, was so much angry at Jungkook for this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Alpha king looked outside of the car window, his face wore a cold expression, but inside, he was hurting deeply, like his heart was being torn apart. He knew that he had to make a difficult decision - to separate from his own son, leaving him far away. The weight of this choice filled his thoughts, especially the worry for his omega, knowing that he would not bear this separation.

With his little prince sleeping peacefully on his lap, his strong hands gently caressed the soft locks of his son's hair. He held him tightly, his protective arms providing a sense of security. Tears welled up in his eyes, streaming down his cheeks, as he pressed his lips to his son's head.

In a choked voice, he whispered,
"Dada loves you so much, my little prince. Please don't hate dada."

Feeling the weight of the moment, he closed his eyes, leaning against the backseat. The journey ahead was long.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 The journey ahead was long