♡14♡ [M]

Jungkook gently laid his baby on a soft mattress.

"You sure? You want a baby." Jungkook asked huskily brushing their lips together.

"O-of course." Taehyung replied nervously. He took a pillow from the bed and was about to insert inside his shirt but jungkook stopped him by helding his wrist.

"Babies are not formed like this we need to do a very big process for this, for this you need patience and I need strenght."

"Oh but I don't know anything about it." Taehyung said pouting

Jungkook chuckled

"It will be uncomfortable for you carrying this pillow all the time, instead of this pillow you should carry my babies." He said eyening on him lustfully.

"What do you mean Mr Kookie?" Taehyung asked with confused puppy eyes.

"Umm I mean I will make it comforable for you by putting my baby inside your tummy." He said poking his tummy.

Taehyung giggle.

"How?" He asked curious.

Jungkook smirked pulling away.

"Get ready, you are going to study the most unholy chp of your life, practically." He replied opening his shirt buttons.

Taehyung drooled over his husband's well built body.

"Yah You don't need to show off, tell me already how I can become a mother." Taehyung whined.

"Patience baby."

He climbed up the bed and hovered above him caging him between his arms.

Taetae gulp.

"A-are we going to do wrestling?"

"Kind of." Jungkook replied huskily.

"Look if we are than I'm quitting you are more powerful then me I don't want to become taetae pie." He said whinning in his arms.

Jungkook chuckled and hold him tightly.

"Do you really think I can hurt my baby."

Taehyung shooked his head as no.

"Then believe me, and cooperate with your hubby." Jungkook said and suddenly took of his shirt.

Taehyung screamed hidding his body with his arms.

He kicked him and ran to hide behind the curtains.

"Ahhh bub why you did this?"

"You bad Mr kookie, don't you have shame how could you do this to you wifey huh."

"But you are my wife and I have all rights to see you like this." Jungkook said secretly approaching him.

Taetae peeked from the curtain which made jungkook halted on his steps.

"So it's not wrong?" Taetae asked innocently.

"Nope as long as its with your husband,well others are strictly not allowed." He replied possesively.

Taehyung bit his thumb nails and slowly got out behind the curtains still hiding his body.

He was wearing a cute pink bra with kittens printed on it. His tits were not that big being a male Omega he have hot curvy body.

Jungkook was shamelessly staring at him while gulping. Taetae whined hidding his tomato red face.

"Oh God I have only two hands what should I hide?" He mumbled hidding his face.