♡11♡

"Hello Everyone."

Everyone diverted their gaze towards the voice.

"OMG Sana!! When you came?" Jimin asked hugging her.

"Just now." Sana replied hugging him back.

"Why didn't you tell us about your arrival?" Mrs Jeon asked hugging her with a wide smile.

"Cuz I want to give surprise to you all." She replied pulling away.

"Oh kook how are you? I missed you so much." Sana hugged him tightly which our taetae didn't like a bit.

"I'm fine,  I missed you too."

Taetae wobbled his lips when jungkook hugged her back flashing his rare bunny smile.

"Oh who is this cutey?" Sana asked looking at taehyung with a smile.

Jungkook was about to answer but taehyung cut him off.

"I'm Jeon Taehyung Mr kookie's beautiful wifey." Taehyung replied with a fake smile.

Sana's expressions changed a bit.

"But you used introduced yourself as Mr Taetae right then suddenly Jeon taehyung is my soulmate jelly." Jimin thought smirking.

"Oh Nice to meet you taehyung." Sana said with a little smile.

"Call me taetae, oh yeah I forgot to introduce you with my baby meet my baby." Tae said patting the pillow inside his shirt.

Sana looked at jungkook shockingly who again hide his face behind the pillow embarassed.

"Wow congratulations." Sana said nervously.

"Hihi thanks, Ok bye everybody my baby is hungry I need to eat something." He bid good bye to them and left to the kitchen with a maid.

"Is he little?" Sana asked looking at his direction.

"No he is just little bit naughty." Jungkook replied little coldly.

"Just Little bit?" Jimin asked raising his brow

Jungkook sighed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taetae was sitting at the kitchen counter munching his favourite strawberry waffles while telling his silly stories to the maids.

"Then dada beat hyungie very much." He giggled telling his brothers embarassing incidents.

"Hm It seems your father love you very much." The maids said smiling at him.

"Umm yesh Taetae is Dada's fav." He replied munching the waffles.

The maids cooed at him listening to his cute blabberings.

"Aunty do you know who is that guest?" He asked curiously

"Oh Sana mam, She is Lord Jungkook's bestfriend from childhood and Mr and Mrs Jeon love her very much." The maid replied cleaning the table.

"Mr Kookie's bestfriend." Taetae thought pouting sadly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taetae was burning in jealously peeking from the wall holding his baby bump aka pillow.

"Look baby how your dada is giggling and talking with that Aunty."  He said wobbling his lips.

"Oh you still remember that trip? Sana asked laughing.

"Ofcourse that was one of the best trips we ever had." Jungkook replied smiling widely.

"I can't let that Aunty to steal my kookie from me." Taetae huffed cutely and begin to think for an idea.