♡15♡

Taetae was sitting with his in laws complaining about his husband.

"He scold taetae and also shouted but I forgive him when he apologises, you know na how big my heart is." He told them proudly

Mr and Mrs jeon chuckled secretly acting serious.

"What else that brat did to you?" Mr Jeon asked in fake angry tone.

"He is very naughty, He is a LIAR...He make me preggy but he himself don't want to Carry baby, do you know he didn't came to our room last night because of this." He complaint huffing cutely unaware of the fact that how big shock his words gave to his In laws.

"Hello Everyone." Jungkook greeted with a wide smile back hugging his pouty wifey.

Taehyung slapped his hands pouting angrily but jungkook hugged him more tightly nuzzling on his neck.

Mr and Mrs Jeon was still froze on their spots.

"You naughty little being what you did to my parents why they are sitting like they saw a ghost." 

"Taetae don't know." He replied looking at him with bambi eyes.

"Mom..Dad?" He called them but no answer.

"MOM DAD" This time he shouted made them flinch.

"Jungkook...D-did you both did it?" Mrs Jeon asked shocked and nervous.

Jungkook gulped and looked at his naughty baby with done face who was playing with his shirt buttons.

"Bub Did you solved the equation I gave to you?" Jungkook asked sweating because of nervousness.

"Nww I don't want to." He whined.

"If my taetae will do it correct than kookie will buy a lot of chocolates for my baby."

Listening to this taetae's eyes lit up.

"Okiii." He exictedly pecked his cheeks and ran to solve the maths equations given by his husband.

After he left jungkook nervously looked at his parents who were looking at him with questioning eyes.

"Answer Mr kookie." Mrs jeon asked fake smiling.

"Y-yes I guess." He replied scratching his nape.

"OMGGG I'M GOING TO BE GRAND MOTHER SOON AHHH." Mrs Jeon shouted excitedly jumping on the sofa.

"What the hell mom stop being this much excited in this age and you are sick also." Jungkook said worriedly.

Mr and Mrs Jeon smirked

"You didn't understood son your mom is alright she was doing this drama just to get a grandchild now she is extra happy because she don't need to continue it more." Mr Jeon replied smugly.

"Whattt O God What a family I got." Jungkook shook his head in disbelief.

"Is he pregnant?" Mrs Jeon asked clinging on her Son's arm.

"No Mom what are you talking we did it 3 days ago I don't think its possible we just did it one time and I'm not gonna to this again in future I don't want to hurt my baby."

"Its ok Son believe in your sperms you are also the result of only one round." Mr Jeon said winking at him.

"WHAT THE HELL JEON HOW COULD YOU SAY THIS INFRONT OF YOUR SON." Mrs Jeon shouted hitting her husband.

"Oh God What a shameless father I got mom hit him from my side too."

"Ahh baby sorry I was just joking and our son is not virgin anymore so chill ahh sorry."

Mrs Jeon huffed and wear her slippers back.

"Omg just in 10 minutes of my absence you guys started WWE, humph its not fair." Taetae pout.

"Did you completed?" Jungkook asked raising his brows.

Taetae smiled nervously.
"Hihi no."

Jungkook sighed.

"Come baby We will play WWE in our Room." Jungkook said carrying him in his shoulders.

Taetae gulped.

"I was joking kookie." He said pecking his cheeks to melt him.

"But I'm serious." He replied coldly.

Taehyung looked at his in-laws with puppy eyes to save him.

"Bye bye taetae." Mr and Mrs Jeon said waving with smirk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A hard spank landed straight on taebooty.

"Ahmm."

Another spank for another wrong answer.

"Sorry uhmm."

Another spank.

"Ahh kookie shorryyyy."

Another spank harder this time for calling him as 'kookie'

"Ahhhmm."

"Ah my booty is all red now stopp."

Jungkook smirk and gave him another hard spank.

"Nah you are being too naughty, disobeying your hubby huh."

Another spank.

"Sorry hubby forgive taetae." He said sniffing.

Jungkook chuckled and hurriedly engulf his baby in his arms.

"Will my baby do this again?"

Taetae shook his head as no with teary eyes.

Jungkook coeed and pecked all over his face.

"Ahh my Love." He said hugging him tightly.

"Kookie?"

"Yes."

"I'm missing my mama,dada and hyungies."

Jungkook raised his brows pulling away.

"Is it?"

Taetae nodded pouting.

"Ok then I will take my baby there happy now?"

"Reallyyyy?? Aww thankyou I love you soo much." He said excitedly clapping his hands and pecked his lips.

Jungkook smirked and hovered above him.

"Kiss me properly." He demanded huskily.

Taetae smirked back.

"With pleasure." He whispered seductively and captured his lips into a hungry kiss.

Jungkook hands went inside his shirt rubbing his waist with a heated kiss.

"Ahmm." Taehyung moaned at his cold touch.

Jungkook laid him down on the right position still devouring his lips and covered both of them with blanket.

And rest is couple thingy.

(I can't tell you further because Mr Kookie's guards throw your Author out from their room😢.)

To be continue....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Was it that dangerous Smut?😂😂Anyway thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed

Anyway thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed.