♡32♡ [M]

"What is this My Lord? I am feeling ashamed for bringing complaint about our own Luna you should teach him some manners." The mother of that chubby child said with rage holding her sniffling pup.

Jungkook who was sitting on his throne nodded his head in shame.

Taetae and guggie who was watching everything hiding behind the pillar rolled their eyes sassily.

"This bitch, If she had any shame, she would never have falsely accused me." Taetae said pouting.

"Mama what bill you do now?" Guggie asked concerned.

Taehyung gulped.

"He bill spare you bithout shaying anything but he bill scwold guggie, you all luwcky." Guggie's lips formed huge pout then his mother.

Taehyung at him with hodded done eyes.

"Lucky here is you bishh I wish I could tell you what your cruel dad will do with my precious booty." Taetae thought fake crying.

"I am sorry miss I will take care of everything from next time." Jungkook said in apologetic tone.

The lady passed a bitchy smiled and spoke.

"Why are you apologizing Mr Jeon? Its ok." She said being extra sweet.

Taetae noticed and bite his lips burning in jealousy.

Little guggie smirked.

"Mama all you jealoush that Aunty is flirlting with dada." He asked wiggling his little brows.

"Huh? No, not because of that, I am looking how is your dad so lucky when he apologise everyone forgive him immediately but they punish taetae." Taehyung replied thinking deeply.

Guggie looked at his mother with done face and facepalmed himself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taetae was walking back and forth in his room feeling scared he bite his nails looking at the door. His breath hitched when finally jungkook entered inside with furious expressions on his face.

Taehyung gulped he closed his eyes tightly and started striping himself. He heard the door is being locked and footsteps coming close to him.

Now he was standing fully naked infront of jungkook only with his bra on. Jungkook pulled him close holding his a** cheeks.

Taetae whimpered feeling his cold hands and slowly opened his big almond eyes.

He sniffle looking at jungkook with puppy eyes.
"Kookie that Aunty was lying taetae is a good boy." He defended himself in tiny voice.

Jungkook raised his brows sqeezing his butt who moaned gripping jungkook's shirt tightly.

"I can see who is a liar here." Jungkook mumbled in his ears who gulped.

"In this month its your 13th complaint and your little version's 11th." Jungkook informed with a straight face.

Taetae widden his eyes.
"W-wow I-i am ahead of him." He smiled nervously.

"Turn around." Jungkook ordered huskily.

Taetae looked at him with pleading look but in return he got deadly glare from his husband.

He pout sadly and turned around.

Jungkook caressed his soft a** cheeks and massaged them softly. Taehyung shut his eyes tightly.

SPANK.

"Ahhhhhhh."

SPANK.

"AHM KOOKIE."