♡49♡

"Are you sure about it?" Jin asked his baby in a soft tone. Taetae sniffled and nodded his head, sporting an angry pout.

"Why are you asking him the same question again and again? My baby wants to come with us, so what's wrong with it?" Namjoon asked, frustrated and done with the drama.

"But--"

Jin fell silent when he received a glare from his husband.

"Let's go," Namjoon said, holding his baby's soft, tiny hand. Taetae sniffled, looking at the empty hall, perhaps waiting for someone. But that someone didn't appear, and he ended up walking alongside his father towards the exit.

Mrs. Jeon tried her best to stop them, but both the son and father were stubborn.

Suddenly, they heard loud footsteps, causing them to halt in their tracks. They turned around and saw the Alpha king with an angry frown.

Taetae looked away with an angry pout, attempting to drag his dada with all his might. But Namjoon didn't even flinch from his place, sensing that his son-in-law wanted to have a word with him.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and walked towards his omega who hurriedly hide behind namjoon for his protection.

"I am taking Taehyung with me." Namjoon informed him.

"I'm sorry but you can't take my peace away from me." Saying this he pulled his omega from his back,their bodies collided, the omega getting trapped between his strong arms.

"Leave." He said trying to push him and to free himself but his all efforts were in vain.

"Dadaaa." He sniffled.

Before Namjoon could do or say anything, the Alpha swiftly picked up his whiny omega in his arms and walked back to his chamber, carrying the luggage along.

Namjin stood there, stunned, witnessing how their son threw punches at the Alpha, who seemed unbothered as he took him back to his room.

"How this brat can be his peace?" Jin mumbled to himself in the state of shock without realising.

Namjoon glared at him.

"What? Learn something from your son in law." Jin said hitting him and squealed fangirling.

"Omggg My Romeo Son in law!!!."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"AHH leave me or I will kill youuu!!." He winned contineously hitting him.

Jungkook lay him down on the soft mattress he himself came on the top of him pinning his hands above his head.

"Tae listen to me."

"No no no, you are so bad you made me cry alot, you separate me from my baby I will not talk to you I will not forgive you no no noo." He cried throwing his legs.

Jungkook was deeply observing his actions who was not ready to listen to him.

Taetae was sobbing thats when he felt him snuggling on his neck which made him stop his actions. With an angry pout and tear filled eyes he looked away avoiding him.

"I-i w-want my guggie." His voice cracked as he was still not looking at jungkook.

Taehyung felt something wet on his neck. He knew no matter how much jungkook act tough but he couldn't  control his emotions when it comes to taehyung, Jungkook never felt ashamed exposing his weak and broken state infront of his omega because taehyung was his safe place.

No matter how much they quarrel and bicker over little things, at the end of the day, they always find themselves in each other's embrace, With Jungkook placing his head on his omega's lap, and taetae lovingly caresses his hair.