♡44♡

The Alpha king lying on the bed, his once powerful presence now diminished. His face got pale, and his body seems weak, as if drained of all energy. The doctor, wearing a concerned expression, carefully examines him, checking his pulse and listening to his heartbeat.

Mrs Jeon, her eyes filled with worry, sits beside him, her hand gently stroke his hair. She looks up at the doctor and asks in a trembling voice,

"How is he, doctor? Will he be alright?"

The doctor sighs and meets her gaze with empathy.

"I'm afraid he's been under a lot of stress lately," he says. "It seems to have taken a toll on his body, leaving him weak and vulnerable. But we'll do everything we can to help him recover."

Mrs Jeon's eyes well up with tears as she clings to hope.

"Please, doctor, prescribe something that will make him better," she pleads.

The doctor nods, understanding the urgency. He takes out his prescription pad and writes down a list of medications.

"These medicines should help alleviate his weakness and restore his strength," he assures her. "Make sure he takes them and he don't take any kind of stress or any sort of tension."

"Thank you, doctor," she whispers, her voice filled with gratitude.

With a reassuring smile, the doctor nods once more.
"I'll be back to check on him soon. In the meantime, keep him comfortable and give him all the love and support he needs."

And with that, the doctor leaves the room. But at the door someone stopped him.

"Doctor how is he?" Taetae asked with tear filled eyes he was feeling extremely guilty he knew he was the actual reason behind his husband's poor health.

"He is much better now don't worry and take a good care of him." He smiled softly and left.

Taetae sniffled, wiping his tears with his sweater paws as he peeked inside the room where his mother-in-law was giving medicines to his husband. He desperately wanted to be by his husband's side and take care of him with his own hands, but his husband was still angry at him and didn't want him near.

"Son, just leave it be. They're both alright, why are you stressing yourself out like this? Just thank God the---."

But Jungkook cut her off, his voice filled with frustration and sadness.

"How can I not be stressed, mom? My whole world was in that car. My entire family. If something bad had happened, do you have any idea how I would survive? I would be dead inside, just a walking shell. It's not something to take lightly, mom," he said angrily, his eyes welling up with tears.

Mrs Jeon sighed she knows that jungkook was absolutely right, her gaze fell on taehyung who was crying silently hiding behind the door.

"Mom I wanna take rest please leave me alone for sometime, and please don't let guggie go school tommorow I will drop him by my own when I will get better."

Mrs Jeon nodded and left the room.

"Tae baby let him rest for now you can talk to him later." She suggested softly but taetae shooked his head in denial stubbornly.

"Nww I want to apologise to hubby." He sniffled.

"Baby try to understand he is angry right now he will not listen and shout on you please give him some time, he will talk to you by his own when his anger faded."

Taetae pouted his nose was red due to crying.

"Okay." He agreed. " but can I see him from here for sometime?" He asked in a low voice.