♡43♡

The cheif officer stood tall, his eyes scanning the room filled with officers. His gaze fell upon one particular officer who held his cheeks, a visible slap mark standing out against his skin

As the senior officer continued to observe, his attention shifted to little Guggie, who was engrossed in a game with his two officers.

And then, finally his gaze settled on our taetae, a figure of vulnerability sitting right in front of him. His face adorned a huge, adorable pout, tugging at the senior officer's heartstrings. With big bambi eyes, full of innocence and an air of pitiable helplessness, he looked up at the senior officer, silently pleading for understanding.

"Uncle, I didn't do anything!" he defended himself, oozing with extra innocence today.

The officer adjusted his glasses and looked through the file of the case.

"Over speeding, drifting on the public road with your 3-year-old partner in crime... without a license,"*he glances at him*"you slapped my officer and tried to bribe them..." He looked at Taetae, who was pouting.

"And it doesn't end there! You also made my officers change your baby's diaper after he peed. Even though they bought you snacks, you still protested and tore my officer's uniform. But somehow, my officers managed to arrest you both and bring you here. Is that all?" the senior officer asked looking at him speechless.

"Sir officer Liam is still unconscious whom he bited." One of the the officer informed.

"Whattt??? How can he get unconscious with just a bite?" The senior officer asked shocked.

"He had a blood phobia and his bite was so powerful that his hand started bleeding." The officer replied glaring at taetae who pouted sadly.

"I had never dealt with this type of dangerous criminal before." S.officer looked at tae in awe.

"Uncle sorry I will not do this again please let us go, taetae and guggie are sorry." He held his ears apologizing cutely.

And the cheif officer, who has been smitten by his cuteness since they first met, couldn't help but secretly smile and said

"No way, we can't let you off the hook that easily. You've gotta face the consequences just like everyone else," he said firmly. 

"Please I promise I will not repeat this again." He pleaded looking extremely adorable making everyone cooed at him.

"Ok we will set you free but first I have to talk to your husband, we will call him here and after that you can go home." He said at which taetae gulped harshly.

"Hehehe*nervous laugh* what's the need of calling him here tell me what you wanna say I am listening." He was sweating badly thinking about his scary husband.

"No I will talk to him only." The chief replied stubbornly.

"N-no n-no please don't call him here." He pleaded.

"And why so?" He raised his brows.

"B-because b-because-----." He started thinking hardly, gulping in fear.

"B-because he is so b-bad."

"Huh?"

Taetae made a fake crying face and spoke wiping his fake tears.

"Our marriage was arrange marrige from the first day he made me do alot of works and abused me, his parents are also very bad they made me starve all day, he is a drunkard and beat me for money, he don't let me sleep on bed I sleep on floor everynight, there is no love inbetween us now if you tell him that I got arrested he will beat me again officer thats why I beg you not to tell him pleaseee I am already very tense and living with him for the sake of my guggie only." He was fake crying.