♡34♡

"My Queen is looking so gorgeous." Jungkook said back hugging him who was blushing looking at the mirror.

"Kookie.. can't we take guggie along with us?" Taetae asked pouting.

"Its an adult party my love..there will be no kids what he will do there." He pecked his nape.

"Oh is that so......but what I will do there also? I don't have any friends."

"Every King will bring their Mrs with them than Why would I go alone?"

Taetae nodded with red fluffy cheeks in understanding.

"Lets go we have a long journey."

"Then I will sit on your lap through the whole journey."

"Huh why?."

"Because I want comfort and there is nothing more comforable than you." He flirted.

"Hmm from where you learn these  cheesy lines?" Jungkook asked forrowing his brows.

"From K-dramas." Taetae replied giggling.

Jungkook sighed shooking his head.

"I'm sick of your k-dramas."

"Huh kookie what are you doing?" Taetae gasped when he lifted him up in a bridal style.

"You like comfort right? So I will carry my Queen to the car in my arms." He replied walking out.

"Ahhh kookie put me down everyone is watching." He whinned hidding his face in his neck in embarassment.

But the Alpha King was in high spirits to provide every comfort to his Omega.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The grand hall was decorated with sparkling chandeliers and statues of mythical creatures. The walls were adorned with tapestries that tell the stories of the great kings and queens of the past. The guests were dressed in their finest attire, each one more regal than the last. The air was alive with the sound of music, played by a live orchestra in the corner of the room. The tables were filled with exotic foods and drinks, and the aroma of spices and sweets fills the air. In the center of the hall, the king and queen of the host kingdom was standing greeting their guests.

The spot light fall on our cute couple who just entered to be the part of this event.

The host king and queen walked up to greet them with smile plastered on their faces.

"Welcome Mr Jeon." The King greeted the Alpha with a warm tight hug.

"Aww so this is Jeon Taehyung, he is so pretty nice choice Mr Jeon." The host queen said side hugging the Omega.

"Hello my name is Taehyung but you can call me Mr Taetae."

They chuckled at his cuteness.

"Nice to meet you Mr Taetae." The host couple greeted him cheerfully.

"He is just like we heard about him."

Jungkook nodded smiling awkwardly.

"But I didn't show my any talent yet I--." jungkook  hurriedly shut his mouth with his palm.

"Jagia lets greet other guests....Excuse me." Jungkook excused the host couple before dragging taehyung from there.

"Kookie why you did this? Do you know she was wearing the same dress I saw last week in the store maybe she is also a gucci lover like me." He squealed gripping his shoulders.

Jungkook looked at him with done face.

"Thats why I shut you mouth." He mumbled.

"Huh."