♡30♡

A tiny 3 years omega boy was sitting on the training ground looking around his alpha fellows with his big doe eyes which he got from his father his fellow friends were way more stronger then him. There growls were very loud, His puppy growls were nothing infront of them.

He pressed his tiny pinkish lips together focusing on them.

But more than his fellows he was admiring his Father who was more powerful and stonger than others.

He giggled clapping his tiny hands seeing how bravely his father was fighting with them.

"You still sitting here why are you not practising huh?" Jungkook asked picking up his little boy.

The little boy looked at his father with disappointed expressions his cherry lips formed a cute pout as he spoke.

"Dadaww guggie wawnt mama." He said in his baby language.

Jungkook chuckled pecking his soft chubby cheeks.

"Your mother is still not home bub."

Guggie pouted more missing his mother.

"Wanna practice with dada?"

Guggie nodded smiling widely.

Jungkook cooed at his little fluff ball and walked back to his place securing his little pup in his warm embrace.

Everyone admired this little male omega alot who got similar beautiful facial expressions as his mother. But there were some jealous bitches also.

Jungkook carefully put him on the ground and handed him his tiny wodden sword. Guggie held it tightly and swirl professionally to attack his father totally copying his style. Jungkook chuckled and dogged his attack with also holding a tiny wooden sword for protection.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A royal blue color limousine stop infront of the giant gate. The guards bowed and step forward to open the door.

A beautiful hand with pretty long slender fingers came out from the car. The guard held it softly and help the royalty sitting inside to come out.

"Welcome My Queen." The guard said polietly bowing while holding the delicate hand.

"It's Mr Taetae bishh." The person said setting his sun glasses on the bridge of his nose sassily.

The guard nodded nervously.

"Take these shopping bags to my room." He said elegantly fluttering his long gown.

He rolled his eyes at the burning sun irritating.

"Where is my UMBRELLA DO YOU GUYS WANT TO MAKE MY COLOR BLACK HUH?" He shouted angrily.

The Guards gulped and hurriedly put the umbrella over him.

"Hmm Good." Taetae patted his shoulder and made his way inside the palace.

He was walking elegantly swaying his hips until he got staggered due to the fabric of his gown.

The guard hurriedly held his hand in order to prevent him from falling.

"Are you ok my mejesty?" asked the guard who was controlling his laugh.

"Uhm y-yes hihi." Taetae replied feeling embarassed

"Why it always happen with me? WHY?" He screamed in his mind flashing a forced smile to the guard.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guggie was sitting on the corner sadly as he was missing his mother very much. His dada was busy talking with his ministers

Suddenly he felt a harsh tab on his soft delicate shoulders.

"Hey loser." A fat chubby 7 years old kid said smirking along with his minions.