♡9♡

After chitchating for good 20 mins with Bogum taetae went into his room as he was missing his Mr Milkshake very much.

"Do you know what Mr kookie did with taetae h-he hired a Maths teacher for me I told him that I hate studies but he betray taetae will not talk to him, he is a bad guy and dada told me to stay away from bad people." He sniff and wipe his tears with his sweater paws after complaining to his beloved teddy.

He was blabbering nonstop when jungkook entered into the room with a wide smile.

"Oh you already here? How was your day?"  Jungkook asked sitting beside him.

But he looked away with a cute angry pout on his cherry lips.

"Tae I'm asking something."

"Lets Go Mr Milkshake we should not stay with strangers." He said climbing down the bed holding his teddy.

Jungkook laughed confused.

"What are you talking baby I'm your husband."

"Nww I don't know you,my husband ran away after leaving me with that scary uncle.... liar,cheater." He huffed and marched out from his chamber.

"Did he just denied to accept me his husband and wait what??  He called me cheater." Jungkook mumbled to himself in disbelief.

--------------------------------

"How old are you?" Taehyung asked to one of the pups playing in the royal playground of palace.

"I'm 8." The pup replied

"You?" He asked to another one.

"I'm 6."

"And you?"

"11."

"Ohhh so you all are younger than me yaayyyyy finally I got someone who call me hyung,obey my orders and bear my tantrums." He thought giggling.

The pups looked at him with confused bambi eyes.

Taetae cleared his throat and spoke.

"So little kids as you all are younger than me so you will call me hyung no no cute hyungie sounds better and from now I will teach you manners and etiquettes because I can sense you all are very naughty kids." He ordered sternly.

The little pups nodded scared.

"Ahh Finally Someone got scared from me." He thought smirking cutely.

"Ok now tell me what were you playing? Don't you know studies are Important." He asked acting strict.

"Sorry hyungie we will study after one cricket match." The pups said looking down.

Listening to this taetae's eyes lit up.

"Whattt??? Cricket? wooah Can I also playy please please." He asked showing his puppy eyes.

The pups looked at him confused.

"Oky." The agreed.

"Yayyy Now I'm gonna show you how a real player plays." He said proudly and shooed them away.

"Ready?" One of the pups asked