♡12♡

Taehyung was sobbing sitting at the edge of bathtub from half an hour. His eyes were puffy and nose got red like tomato because of crying continuously. Jungkook knocked on the door many time and tried to talk to him softly but taehyung was not in a mood to face him.

"Am I annoying to him? He hate taetae he called me childish *snif* It's ok from now I will not behave like a silly child infront of anyone." He thought wiping his tears with his sweater paws.

On the other side jungkook was extremely guilty for behaving like this. He was walking back and forth waiting for taehyung to come out. He was restless he want to make it up to him but he don't know how to,it was the first time in his life he is facing this type of situation. Being an introvert and cold to other he rarely show his emotions to others.

He never made friends and never got into such fights from where he could learn how to properly apologise. However physical fights with his enemies were common for him and he don't need to show any pity and guilt to them.

But now he have to face a situation where he have to apologise for misbehaving with his baby. He was mad at himself for not able to control his jealously, can't blame him though because he felt this emotion also for the very first time just with taehyung.

He sighed and sat on the bed holding his forehead.

Taehyung open the bathroom door gaining his attention. He hurriedly stood up and walked towards him.

"Bub I---"

"It's ok leave this matter we should sleep its late now." Taehyung said cutting him off, his tone wasn't cheerful like before nor sad infact it was mature with a bit hint of coldness.

Taehyung didn't even spare a single glance on him and covered himself from the blanket.

Jungkook's heart clenched seeing him behaving like this he sighed before turning off the lamp lying bedide him.

"You forgot your Mr Milkshake today wait let me bring it for you." Jungkook said cheerfully to lit up his mood.

"No need I'm not a baby." Tae replied closing his eyes.

Jungkook chuckled.

"No you are....my naughty little baby." Jungkook smiled hugging him from the back.

But taehyung jerked off his hands.

"Stop Annoying me, I'm sleepy so let me sleep." Taehyung said in harsh tone.
Jungkook got hurt.

Taehyung picked up his pillow and laid down on the couch.

"Bub you don't need to sleep there I'm sorry please forgive your kookie." Jungkook apologised but he didn't got any answer.

Suddenly he heared his baby's cute snores. He went close to him and caressed his face.

"I'm a jerk, I hurt my baby." He thought with tears in his eyes.

He carefully picked him in a bridal style and carry him to the bed.

After covering his body with blanket he stared at his angelic face with a pang on his heart for hurting his baby.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next Morning...

Jungkook opened his eyes sitting on the bed stretching his muscles. He panicked not seeing taehyung beside him.

He knocked on the bathroom door but he didn't hear any voice. He saw that the door was opened. He checked everywhere bit taehyung was not there.

After freshing up he went to the breakfast table and sighed in relief seeing taehyung already present there eating peacefully.

Everyone was looking at taehyung worriedly because he didn't spoke even a single word in this morning.