♡16♡

With a wide smile on his pretty face our Mr Taetae jumped out from the carriage giggling, extremely excited to meet his family.

"Yayy Taetae is back." He shouted cheerfully the guards coo at their prince ofcourse they missed his presence alot. He is the real reason of joy and cheerfulness in Bluemoon Pack.

He was about to go but jungkook held his cheerful wifey by hugging him from behind.

"Yah kookie stop look everyone is watching." Taetae replied with red cheeks struggling to get out from his grip.

"First listen to me carefully." He whispered brushing his lips on his earlobe.

Taehyung gulped
"What it is?"

"Don't speak anything stupid like pregnancy and our intimacy infront of them." He ordered strictly pulling away.

"But why?" Taetae asked pouting.

"Because we are not sure about anything bub I don't want to give them false hope like my parents." He replied softly cupping his cheeks.

"Okay." Taetae nodded like a good boy.

Jungkook pecked his cheeks and entered into the palace holding his wifey's hand.
.
.
.
.
.
"Omg Welcome Welcome." Jin greeted with a wide smile.

"Mamaaa." Taetae hugged his mother like a baby koala.

"Aww my baby mama missed you so much." Jin said showering his baby with infinite wet kisses.

"Ah mama you ruined my hairstyle." He whinned pouting.

Jin sighed

"Once a brat is always a brat." Jin shook his head facepalming himself.

Taehyung set his hairs back with a huge pout.

"Hello mom and dad." Jungkook greeted with his in-laws.

"Thank you so much for visiting us we missed you both very much." Namjoon replied with his clingy baby in his arms.

"Dada where are hyungies?" Taetae asked with bambi eyes.

Namjoon smiled nervously.

"They are hiding their new play station from you oops." Jin hurriedly placed his hand on his mouth.

Namjoon sighed.

"WHAT THEY BOUGHT NEW ONE ohh wow Its good because I broke their previous one, let me check them." He said excitedly and marched to find his hyungies.

Namjoon and Jin awkwardly looked at there son in law.

Namjoon scratched his nape and spoke
"Son its--."

"I know everything is normal here." Jungkook replied with a smile cutting him off.

"H-hah-a y-yeah."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Just hide it behind the sofa."

"Nono behind curtains seems better to me."

"Nah that brat can find it there easily."

"Ahh he can find it no matter where we hide it."

"You are right he is so clever."

Sope where whispering to eachother, as soon as they got the news of their naughty younger brother's arrival they ran to hide their all precious things especially their precious PlayStation  because in whatever thing their younger brother's eyes fall upon, that thing does not escape from destruction.

Because Taetae got Namjoon's genes.
He is well known as prince of destruction.

"Yeah just hide it over there."