♡52♡ [S.M]

Taetae was cuddling with his 3-year-old pup, with the little one clinging to him so tightly, like someone will snatch his mama from him again. He was resting his head on his mother's chest, the little soul finally feeling safe and loved, while the omega softly caresses his hair and gives little pecks on his cheeks.

Our guggie was trying to communicate in his own baby language, sharing his journey with his mother in a way that only a few can truly understand.

"Thwen I told mingu untel that guggie bill come to meet him bhen he bill becwome a big boy." He told opening his little arms wider.

(Then I told Mingyu Uncle that Guggie will come to meet him when he will become a big boy)

Taetae laughed at his baby's cuteness and kissed his cheeks.

"Mama hele." He said pointing his smol finger on his lips, showing puppy eyes.

Taehyung shooked his head smiling and leaned to peck his lips, guggie closed his eyes just as taehyung was about to place his lips, the bathroom door open revealing the main villan of little guggie's love story. His Father the great Jeon Jungkook who widdened his eyes at the scene infront of him.

"STOPPPPP!!!." Jungkook shouted breathing heavily, glaring at both of them who were now looking at him, their lips still forming a pout.

"What happen hubby?" Taetae asked getting up.

Which made Guggie whinned throwing his little legs in air.

"Kissing another man infront of me and asking what happen? The Audacity." He said like he caught his wife cheating on him with a little 3 year old Mr.Guggie.

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief.

"Hubby what are you saying? are you gone mad?" He asked worriedly, checked his forehead temperature.

Guggie also walked close to them after climbing down the bed with so much difficulties.

"Mama kisshy." He said with teary puppy eyes. The tears were fake ofcourse.

"Aww my love come here." Taehyung picked him up.

"This can't be happening, because he is mine." Saying this jungkook pulled taehyung closer from his waist and smashed their lips together and started kissing him hungrily infront of his pup.

Seeing this guggie starting crying loudly. Taehyung hurriedly pushed him away and shushed his pup who was crying.

Jungkook smirked, satisfied as he wanted to do this from a long time, he wanted to take revenge from his son who do this to him everytime, making him jealous by kissing his wife infront of him.

"My mamaaaa." He cried snuggling on taehyung's neck.

Taehyung worriedly patted his back to calm him saying soothing words, he was very angry at his husband for this. Not knowing the real devil is his cute little pup who was smirking secretly on his neck, fake crying because he knew what coming next for his Father, the cost of making him cry infront of his mother.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!." Taetae glared at him with teary eyes.

And that's it taehyung calling him by his full name means death.

Jungkook gulped with fear.

"B-baby--."

Taetae gritted his teeths and hand over guggie to him.

"I am giving you 2 minutes to make him stop crying if you failed you will see what I will do then." He warned in deep voice and sat on the bed holding his big tummy. His cheeks got red due to heavy breathings.