♡42♡

Taehyung gently rocked Guggie back and forth, singing a sweet lullaby in a soft, soothing voice. Guggie's eyes grew heavy as he listened to the calming melody, his little eyelids fluttering. Taehyung couldn't resist planting gentle kisses on Guggie's forehead.

He glanced at his husband who was sulking with a pout waiting for taehyung on the bed.

"Guggie baby sleep mama is also sleepy." He said yawning cutely.

But guggie kept staring at his beautiful mama with big bambi eyes.

Taekook were trying their best to make him sleep so that they can do their important businessue but here their little devil has no plans to let his parents succeed in their unholy plan tonight.

"Mama by dada ish not shleeping?" He whispered in a low voice.

"Huh what do you mean?" Taehyung asked in a same pitch.

Guggie giggle showing his first two bunny teeths and spoke.

"I bowght youl fav chocolatesh mama we will eat bhen dada sleep otherwishe he bill shcold us." He whispered his evil plan smirking cutely.

Taehyung looked at his little version with hung open mouth.

It was Mr Taetae whom you can bribe with a candy only and here guggie brought his favourite chocolates.

The mother and son duo highfived secretly.

"Just act sleepy ok."

Guggie nodded and acted like sleeping.

Taehyung gently placed him on his cradle and went to jungkook straightening his clothes.

And here the Alpha was all ready to attack on his prey when he saw the hurdle got removed from his way.

He got up which made taetae gulped.

"Ab hubby we will do it another time I am super sleepy and tired also I have college tommorow." He excused shuttering and was about to go on his side but jungkook was quick enough to catch his waist.

"No not tonight." He whispered huskily.

Taetae gulped and tried to get out from his grip but couldn't.

"Hubby please na." He whinned, he was scared what if jungkook actually started doing things without knowing that guggie is still awake.

He don't wanted to ruin his baby's innocence especially when he is only 3 years old.

"Hubby need you baby." He whispered placing wet kisses on his neck.

Taehyung bite his lips to control his moans.

"H-hubby g-guggi..."

"Now its Daddy only." With that he throw him on the mattress and hovered above him.

Guggie peeked from his cradle hearing strange voices.

"H-hubby l-listen...."

"Shhh you will wake him up."

Just as he undo top 3 buttons of Taehyung's top thats when the heard a voice which shocked jungkook.

"Thatshs not fairl you al fhighting bithout me." Guggie said pouting with his hands on his hips.

"I am alsho coming yayyyyy." He jumped on his dada who was glaring at Taehyung.

"Hihihi sorry hubby." Taetae said gulping down his saliva.

Jungkook hurriedly button up his omega's shirt possessively and then lifted up the little devil gripping his pajamas who was giving flying kicks to him with his little feets.