♡3♡

Jungkook and taehyung were walking at the backyard of the palace which is all empty just surrounded by few guards.

Jungkook was walking looking around the tall graceful trees and taehyung was walking behind him like a lost puppy.

"He didn't even say a single word to me how Meanie, Just once this Marrige happen I will teach you a good lesson for ignoring taetae." Taehyung thought with a big pout.

He smiled nervously when jungkook turned to him.

"This place is so beautiful." Jungkook complimented looking around.

"And what about me." Taehyung asked blinking his eyes cutely.

Jungkook looked at him shocked.

"Tell me n---." Tarhyung got cut off by his brother.

"Dad is calling you both." Yoongi informed with gummy smile but gulp when he got deadly glare from tae.

"Oh ok." Jungkook nodded and hurriedly walked into the palace leaving his whinny fiance behind.

"Ahh you who told you to come at this moment I was asking him an Important question he was about to tell me that how beautiful I am but you ruined it bad hyungie." Taehyung hit his brother and also walked behind Jungkook huffing.

Yoongi was looking at his brother in desbelif  rubbing his shoulder which was paining.

--------------------------------

After the party...

"Son please stay here tonight you must be tired because of the long journey." Jin requested jungkook worriedly.

"I appreciate your sympathy mom but my mother is not well." Jungkook replied

(Yes he called jin mom cuz why not he is his soon to be mother in law)

"But Jimin is with her its too late now, Your mother will also get angry on you." Jin said.

"Yes yes Mr Fiancee you should stay here I don't want you to get beaten up by your mother like me." Taetae told worried for his Soon to be hubby.

Jungkook bit his lips looking down

Namjin glared at taehyung.

"Shut up." Jin mouthed showing his pink pan.

Taetae pout.

"Ok, please show me my room." Jungkook said in tiny voice.

Taehyung jumped in excitement but hurriedly regret looking down when he got multiple glares from his family.

Jungkook smiled secretly at his childish fiance.

"Come Son lets go." Namjoon said guiding him towards his room.

"Ahh Its only 7 pm right now, why he is sleeping so early." Taehyung said pouting.

"Because he is not idiot like you he is a responsible man." Hoseok informed and stuck out his tongue teasingly.

Taehyung punch his stomach and ran away holding his gown.

"Ah YOU LITTLE BRAT COME HERE." Hoseok shout holding his stomach and ran to beat his naughty brother.

-----------------------------

Sope were playing video games but taehyung was sulking because they were not letting him to play.

"Hyungies Let Taetae to play too." Taehyung whine in front of the screen

"Tae take a side." Sope whined together.