♡31♡

"Kookie my tummy is hurting." Taetae pout holding his cute tummy while looking at his husband with puppy eyes.

Jungkook who was doing some paperworks,quit doing his work, he looked at his wife with done face.

"After eating uncountable scoops of
ice-cream and cheap snacks you think you will stay alright? You disobeyed me now God is punishing you." Jungkook scold him with fake anger.

"Dada g-guggie ish good boy guggie eat
v-vegetable on-nly, mama ish bad boy." Little guggie said looking at his parents.

Taetae glared at him.

"You! I am a good boy ok you can't compete with me What should I do I can't help I love ice-cream and snacks so much." Taetae said defending himself.

Jungkook sighed being so done with his childish wife.

"Leave it my guggie is smart."

Taetae pouted more being jealous of his own son.

"Taetae is smart too." He replied pointing on himself.

"Dada ma-ma lie too but guggie cant lie." Guggie said proudly with innocent face.

"When did I lie?" Taehyung asked angrily.

"Jusht now." Guggie giggle and ran out of the room to save his precious life.

Jungkook shook his head while controlling his laugh.

"Kookie look at him so distespectful brat I wonder if he is my son or not." Taetae pout angrily holding his aching stomach.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled him closer from his waist. He nuzzled on his neck and spoke.

"I'm damn sure he is your son just like you."

"Kookieee!!."

"Ok ok sorry my big baby now come lets take some medicine to heal the pain of this cute tummy." He said carrying him.

Taehyung fold his legs around his torso hugging him tightly.
.
.
.
"Kookie its so bad." Taehyung winned making faces, licking the left over syrup from his lips.

"Is it?" Jungkook frowned.

Taetae nodded his head.

Jungkook placed the syrup aside and attached their lips together in a sweet love filled kiss.
Both kiss eachother pouring the sweetness of their love for eachother.

Jungkook slowly lay him down on the bed and hovered above him still kissing.

His hands went inside taehyung's baby pink  hello kitty sweatshirt to caress his soft flat belly.

"Is it ok now?" Jungkook asked smiling while boping their noses.

Taetae giggled.

"Yesh but I want magic kissy there." He replied pointing on his stomach.

Jungkook hurriedly lift up his shirt and gave soft lovely pecks there.

Taehyung's breadcheeks turned red. He smiled shyly and take out jungkook's head from his sweatshirt.

Then they both layed down pulling blanket over their bodies. Taehyung put his head on jungkooks buff hard chest.

They closed their eyes feeling the moment, thats when they felt little momment in between their legs under the blanket.

They got curious until they saw a cute little head of their pup peeking out.

"Boooo."

Taekook chuckled.
Jungkook pulled him and made him sit on his stomach and hold his tiny hands.