♡24♡

Jungkook was so emotional he discarded everyone from his room and made his way towards his luna with tears rolling down his cheeks.

He was overwhelmed with mixed emotions, he smiled through tears and tried to took off his blanket but taehyung made his grip tighter.

"I-im sorry I will not cheat again p-please kookie forgive me." Taetae pleaded hiding under the blanket.

Jungkook chuckled at his cute wifey and tried again to pull the blanket but taehyung didn't let him.

"Come out." Jungkook demanded in deep stern voice.

Taetae gulped and peeked from the blanket only to see jungkook who was looking dead serious.

"If you want me to forgive you then come out quick." He ordered again in same tone.

This time taehyung quickly came out from the blanket not wanting to make his husband more mad at him.

As soon as he came out he got a tight warm hug from his husband.

"K-kookie." He whispered, he breadcheeks pressing against jungkook's broad shoulders.

Jungkook chuckled with teary eyes and kissed every inch of his face.

"T-thankyou my Love thankyou so much."  He  embraced him again.

"Thankyou? For what? For cheating?" Taehyung asked hesitantly.

Jungkook pulled away staring at him with love filled eyes.

"What happen why everyone is behaving like this so sudden?" He mumbled to himself.

"You don't know?"

Taetae shooked his head still in his husband's arms.

Taehyung's eyes got teary when jungkook whispered something in his ear.

"K-kook----." He got so emotional that he didn't complete his sentence and hugged his husband tightly.

"K-kookie you are not joking right?" Taehyung asked sobbing in his chest.

"No bub its true we are going to be parents very very soon."

Taetae sniffed rubbing his tummy.

"I-iam going to be mama."

Jungkook pulled him closer covering both of them with blanket.

"Yes naughy mama of my naughty babies and poor me." Jungkook sighed.

"Hey don't call my babies naughty they will be smart and cute like me." Taetae told him proudly.

Jungkook bit his lips to control his laugh.

"Not like me?"

"No."

Jungkook pout.

"Stop being a baby you are going to be daddy."

"That's already I am." Jungkook smirked smugly.

Taetae hit his chest with flushed cheeks.

"I mean stop being childish." He advised him again.

"Look who is talking." Jungkook facepalmed himself.

Taetae tried to kiss his tummy but he pouted because he can't.

Jungkook chuckled and lifted up his shirt.

"Let me do it for you."

Saying this he started planting wet kisses on his wifey's smooth milky white tummy who was giggling loudly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As soon as Kim's got the news of their little baby's pregnancy they reached to meet him instantly.