♡50♡

Taetae was pacing back and forth for the past two hours, anxiously waiting for something. Starting to get frustrated now.

"My Queen, your parcel has arrived," a guard informed, bowing on his knees.

A beautiful smile spread across his face as he squealed with happiness.

"Ah, finally!" he exclaimed, running outside to grab his belongings.

The guard gasped and followed him.

"Where is it? Where?" Taetae pouted sadly, not seeing anything.

"Woof woof!" Suddenly, a tiny fluffy puppy jumped on him out of nowhere and started licking his face.

"My Tannie!" he giggled loudly.

"Any other orders, My Queen?" the general asked, bowing respectfully.

"Yes, keep an eye on my Alpha and tell me every single detail," Taetae ordered with authority, still looking incredibly cute.

The general held back his laughter and nodded.

"Why are you all still standing here? Go away!" Taetae shooed the other guards away, holding Tannie in his arms.

"And you, General! Where is your lord right now?" Taetae asked, squinting his eyes.

"Just minutes ago, I saw him watering your strawberries," the general replied, feeling a bit awkward.

"Good, now go pick them for me. My tummy is growling," Taetae pouted, rubbing his tummy.

"Me?" the general asked, shocked.

"Yes," Taetae replied simply.

"Uh, okay," the general stuttered, thinking about his reputation.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You know what to do, right?" he asked his puppy, peeking through halmeoni's door.

"Woof!" Tannie cheerfully replied, wiggling his tail.

"You've gone evil, oldie," he mumbled, looking at her as she emerged, freshening herself.

"Come," he whispered, entering inside with Tannie secretly following him from behind.

The sound of the door opening caught her attention, and she frowned, looking at him.

"You? What are you doing here?" she asked, confused, not noticing Tannie hiding inside the bed.

"Why can't I come? I want to meet my beautiful grandmother-in-law," he pouted.

"A-ah, no, I was just confused seeing you here, so that's why I asked."

"Really?" he asked, fluttering his eyelashes frequently.

"Y-yes," she replied, with a weird, confused expression.

"Oh, oh, do you want tea? I make a very delicious brew," he asked, playing with his dress and acting shy.

"No thanks, I don't want to die this early," she mumbled rolling her eyes, the last line barely audible, but Taetae heard it.

"So rude! You don't deserve my tea anyway." he stuck out his tongue, which made her extremely shocked.

"Youuu..."

"Woof, woof, woof!"

"AHHHHHHHHH, what is this animal doing in my room?" She hurriedly climbed up the bed, her breathing becoming heavy.

"WOOF!" Tannie barked loudly, ready to attack at any moment.

"She will not die with this, right? Hmmm, it's okay. Why do I care? She's near to expiring anyway," Taetae said, thinking deeply.