♡39♡

The corridor of the best college in the Redmoon Pack was alive with anticipation as the College staff stood in a neat line, eagerly awaiting the arrival of their esteemed Alpha King. The air was filled with excitement and respect, as everyone knew the significance of this moment.

Suddenly, the doors swung open, and there he was - the Alpha King, his Luna clinging onto him with a pout adorning his pretty face. The sight melted the hearts of all who laid eyes upon them. The Alpha King, radiating power and authority, pulled his Luna even closer.

As they made their way down the corridor, all eyes were on them. The Principal, standing with a warm smile on his lips, held a grand flower bouquet in his hands. "Welcome, King! It is truly an honor to have you grace our college," he greeted with genuine sincerity.

The Alpha King acknowledged the Principal's words with a formal smile, but his face betrayed a hint of coldness. It was clear that he carried a weight upon his shoulders, a burden that only a true leader could understand, he proceeded towards the Principal's office, his Luna by his side, and their little bundle of joy  Mr.guggie cradled safely in his arms.

In Principal's Office....

"I trust you, that's why I'm admitting my Luna to your college. I have faith that you won't let me down." He sounded cold and damn serious.

Taetae pouted sniffling, ofcourse it was all against his will, He thought he could escape studying by getting married, but poor him.

"Don't worry, my Lord. We won't let any problems come his way. We'll take good care of him." He assured with a gentel smile.

"Actually, I don't want any special treatment for him. I want you to behave with him like other common students here." He said eyening at taehyung who was glaring at him.

No worries, my Lord. I won't give him any special treatment. I'll treat him like any other student here. He replied controlling his laugh.

Jungkook nodded, His face may have appeared cold, but deep down he knew he would have to sleep with the guards again tonight.

Guggie was on his dada's lap looking at his mama while feeling bad for him.

"One more thing...."

The Principal nodded, leaning in closer to catch every word he is going to say, perfectly.

"Actually, my Luna is 1 month pregnant. Please make sure he doesn't eat anything bad from your cafeteria, and tell your staff to take care of everything. Your college medic will always be available for him, so please update me about him from time to time. He can be a little childish and stubborn, but he's very sensitive and pure. Please cooperate with him. And please make sure no student finds out about his pregnancy. It was a difficult decision for me to send him away to study, and my heart feels heavy but I trust you, please don't disappoint me." He requested, the principal smiled he can clearly see the love and concern in his eyes for his luna.

"You trust me, so leave it all on me he is my responsibility."

"Thankyou so much."

"Umm can I have some private talk with him?"

"Ofcourse." He smiled warmly and leave them alone.

Jungkook chuckled looking at his sulky wifey he place guggie on the chair and marched towards him.

"Don't come near me, you are so bad." He sulked looking away.

Jungkook pulled him closer holding his waist and joined their foreheads together.

"Forgive your kookie baby, but its for you best." He pecked his forehead softly.

Taetae pouted sniffling.