♡2♡

HOSEOK was sleeping peacefully in a deep slumber but his little naughty brother didn't let him he flinch badly when.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBI HYUNG MAY YOU LIVE LONG!!!

Taehyung started to beat the drum loudly.

"Ahhh YOU LITTLE STOP IT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?." Hoseok shouted while placing his hands on his ears

Taehyung stopped for a moment then again started to beat the drum this time more loudly.

"HAAPPYY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!." He was shouting his lungs out.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG." Jin entered inside the room holding his pink pan.

Taehyung gulped seeing his Eomma.

"Mom Beat him." Hoseok whinned.

Jin nodded and ran to catch him.
Tae screamed and ran outside. Jin fixed his hair clips and ran behind to beat him.

"Come here you brat, No matter how many times I tried not to beat you but you will never stop your evil actions." Jin said running behind him.

The guards were feeling pity for their little prince. Its not new for them to see their Luna shouting and running behind this little devil with his pink pan.

"Mama shorry I was just congratulating hyung....Dadaaa where are you your taetae is in danger." Taehyung said fake crying running to save his precious ass.

"YOU DISTRUBED ME FROM MY BEAUTY SLEEP." Jin shout and stopped to catch his breathe.

Taehyung also stopped on his track. Breathing heavily.

"Stop chasing me Mama you are old now." He giggled and stuck out his tongue.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?"

Tae gulped when realisation hit him.

He was about to run away but his brothers caught him.

"Caught you little devil." Hoseok said smirking.

Yoongi also smirk.

Taetae whine struggling on their grip

"Yoongi hyung you too." He asked showing his puppy eyes.

Yoongi sighed and spoke.
"You know well tae there is nothing more precious then sleep for me AND YOU RUINED MY PEACEFUL SLEEP."  He shouted and drag him towards their mother with evil smirk.

"Dadaaaa." Taetae shouted

"We locked dad in the room now no one can save you my cute bratty brother." Hoseok laughed evil

At the next moment they were looking at their brother now feeling guilty because.

"Ahh Mama STOP."

Jin hit him again.

"Mama its hurting, tomorrow is hobi hyungs birthday party how will I walk straight tomorrow people will laugh at me." Tae fake cryed massaging his hips.

"Not only people your Soon to be husband too." Hoseok laughed

"What do you mean?" Tae asked confused.

"I mean to say that Dad invited your so called fiance in the party too." Hoseok replied controlling his laugh.

Tae gulped with shocked eyes.

"Nooooooooo."

-----------------------------------

Next day....