♡38♡

Jungkook back hugged his pouty wife who sniffled jerking his hands away.

"I'm sorry my love please forgive your kookie." He snuggled on his neck.

"You don't love me anymore*snif* I know you have found someone else but I'm telling you Mr Kookie he/she will not be more cutie and beautiful than taetae."

"Baby I'm sorry, You can punish me, kick me out from the room but please stop drinking my banana milk its the last one have mercy leave some for me." He begged joining his hands.

Taetae huffed.

"Choose one me or your banana milk?" he asked taking big sips while his big bambi eyes were fixed on his husband who was sitting begging on his kness.

Jungkook gulped sweating, it was the most difficult question of his life, he knew that if he choose his banana milk then he have to spend his whole life sleeping with the guards.

"Ofcourse Baby YOU." He replied fake crying.

"Aww my hubby." He hugged him smiling shyly.

Jungkook pouted angrily.
Taetae giggled kissing his pout away.

"Your wifey is more tasty than any banana milk Mr Jeon." He whispered seductively.

Jungkook's pout changed into smirk that's when taehyung found himself pinned against the bed with heavy breathings.

"Let me taste then." He whispered back roaming his hands on his body.

Taetae hide his face with his palm blushing.

"What if after coming out baby tell everyone about us, doing naughty things?" He asked shyly playing with jungkook's shirt buttons.

Jungkook chuckled kissing his knuckles.

"I'm sure like guggie this baby will also keep our secret." He whispered, his fingers brushed against taehyung's bare skin in a teasing way.

"Hehehe sorry baby your parents are very naughty." With that their lips got attached for a passionate love filled kiss.

"Kookie! taetae is horny." He said desperately unbuttoning his shirt.

"Have patience baby uhmm." taehyung attacked on his bare hard chest like a hungry tiger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was a moaning mess as taehyung was on his knees giving him a blow job.

"F*ck baby so good, my taetae is a good wifey for his hubby, I'm proud of you." He groaned rolling his eyes in pleasure.

After a little while he c*mmed inside taehyung's mouth who gulped it all like a good omega.

Both breathed heavily jungkook attached their lips again and kissed him lovingly.

"Kookie!."

"Hmmm."

"One more round please."

"You sure we did it for 6 rounds already?"

Taehyung nodded and they went for 2 further rounds.

Jungkook was extremely tired he pulled taehyung closer to himself hugging his baby securely in his arms.

"Kookie!"

"Yes my love." He replied in sleepy voice.

"O-one more."

"WHAT? You still want more?"

Taetae nodded fiddling his fingers cutely.

"No baby its not good for going too much in this situation." He denied softly, gently pecking his forehead.