♡28♡

Now our taetae's baby bump is 9 months old which means he is near to give birth to his pup soon.

Right now he was sitting on his comfy bed hugging his tata plushie with one hand because his other hand was busy sketching his cute little family his kookie, him and there upcoming baby.

He smiled widely looking at his drawing proudly.

But he frowned when he realised something.

"Wait why my baby is looking like kookie and oh no why I'm looking ugly here." He gasped dramatically.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened revealing jungkook.

Taetae panicked he hurriedly opened his English book after hidding the drawing and pretend like he was studying.

Jungkook smiled and hugged his big baby tightly snuggling on his neck.

"Ahh kookie leave me don't disturb I'm studying." Taetae whined.

Jungkook chuckled pulling away.

"Yes my baby is so handworking and smart he study all 24 hours."

Taetae nodded.

"Yes I'm, you should learn something from me you always waste your time in leisure."
Taetae scold him.

Jungkook sighed.

"Yes baby you are right I came here after waisting my whole F*CKING 5 HOURS IN GROCERY SHOPPING YOUR STRAWBERRIES, CHOCLATES AND BABY DIAPERS WHO DIDN'T EVEN BORN YET AND THIS THIS.......*showing Mr Milkshske* I WASTED MY 2 HOURS GIVING BATH TO HIM 20 MINS IN SHOWERING HIM AND REST 1 hour and 40 mins for drying him." Jungkook shouted frustrated.

Taetae got stunned to speak further he blinked his big lashes twice and spoke.

"Hihi kookie I didn't knew that you are that much hardworking but I-its not my fault this naughy pup of yours wants to eat strawberries and choclates, so naughty right just like you."

"LIKE MEEE???"

Taetae nodded.

Jungkook sighed he knows if he argued more with taehyung then what will happen to him.

He pulled him closer from his waist.

"What." Taetae asked raising his brows.

Jungkook shooked his head smiling and gently lay him.

"Kookie." Taetae whined.

"Shhh it's late bub you should sleep now I don't want my pup to adopt this late night bad habit of his naughty mother."

"Whattt did you---."

He got cut off by a soft peck on his lips.
Taetae pout.

"Kookie I don't wanna sleep."

"Please baby sleep na I'm very tired."

"Then sleep who is stopping you, its not like I will wake you up in the middle of night and ask you to make strawberry milkshake and pancakes for me, Did I ever brothered you for this?"

Jungkook hurriedly shooked his head as no while crying internally.

"No baby you never bothered me."

Taetae giggled.

"Look how much good, beautiful and understanding wifey you got."

Jungkook nodded smiling forcefully.

"Ok lets sleep because by hubby is tired." He said hugging jungkook tightly while snuggling on his chest.

Jungkook had a satisfied smile on his face after having his love in his arms, he closed his eyes and went to his dreamland.