♡36♡

It has been two days since Jungkook has been sleeping in a separate room and ignoring Taehyung in every possible way, which has made Taehyung upset. He is missing his Kookie very badly, and little by little, he is realizing his mistake.

The situation is not different with Jungkook. He is also very unhappy with his behavior towards Taehyung. He is missing his old Taetae who brought storms in his palace with his naughty actions every day.

Nowadays, Taehyung is so quiet, which Jungkook isn't liking. He wants to make the first step and break every bond between them, but he restricts himself from doing this because he wants Taehyung to realize that it's not good to be childish all the time.

Of course, he loves this side of Taehyung the most, but he wants him to behave like this just in front of him and his family. He wants Taehyung to act mature in front of others so that no one can make fun of his Omega. He knows everyone doesn't think the same.

Taehyung's mistrust in him broke him very badly. It hurt him that his own husband didn't trust him. For Jungkook, it wouldn't be that bad if Taehyung slapped him in front of everyone for having a dance with other women than going to a characterless man just out of jealousy.

Right now, Taehyung is in his room alone with his Mr. Milkshake, who is listening to his cute complaints.

"*snif* I dressed so pretty just for him but he didn't even spare a single glance on taetae and kept eating his breakfast silently..........just for him I woke up early today for the first time in my life but kookie *snif* he is so meanie."

He wiped his tears with a cute angry pout on his lips, his tomato red nose was making him more adorable.

"Its ok taetae will not give up." He looked determined.

After taking off the cute ribbon bow from his silky black hairs he walked up to his vanity looking at his reflection in the mirror smirking cutely.

"Enough of this cute taetae lets see If you can resist this hot version of mine."

He squealed and rushed towards his giant closet where he kept his all sexy gucci collection.

He took out a tight leather jeans and a oversized shirt which was made up of silk stuff, he wear little jewlery items like earings and a lite pendant necklace then he applied little blush on his breadcheeks and curled his long lashes with mascara after applying cherry gloss on his lips.

Now he was standing infront of the mirror all dressed

"What a production full of seduction." He winked at himself giggling cutely.

"Now you will beg for my forgiveness but dont worry my kookie I will forgive you after teasing you a little hehehe."

He was making some plans with his Mr Milkshake thats when Mrs Jeon entered inside.

"Omo look at my pretty baby." She smiled approaching him.

He smiled shyly looking down.

"Are you going somewhere?" She asked curiously, sitting on the couch.

"Can't I wear these dresses  casually?" He pouted.

She laughed and call him near.
He sat beside her fiddling his fingers.

"I am noticing something odd between you and Jungkook from last two days Tell me everything honestly is there something wrong between you two?"

Taehyung sniffled, his pearl like tears started to roll down from his cheeks.

"Tae?"

He placed his head on her lap.

"Kookie is mad at me." He sniffled