♡10♡

Taetae was sitting by the pond talking with the birds.

"Oh wait wait taetae will give food to everyone, heyy don't steal his food." He was feeding them sometime scolding them for stealing other's food.

"Bad manners Mr bird apologise to him."

The bird stole another sunflower seed and flew away.

"HEY YOU NAUGHTY BIRD, COMEBACK HERE I WILL NOT FEED YOU NEXT TIME." He yelled at the bird who was no where to be seen.

Listening his yellings other birds get scared and also flew away.

"Hey where are you going? I was scolding him not you, taetae is sorry." He got sad because the birds whom he called his new friends left him alone.

He sat on the ground with a sad pout on his angelic face. Suddenly someone patted his shoulder.

He flinched and looked at the person.

"Jiminiiii." He squealed with exictement and hugged his soulmate tightly.

"Aww my taetae I missed you."

"Me too Jiminii, when you came?" He asked pulling away.

"When my taetae was scolding the bird." Jimin giggle.

"Ooo hm that bird was very naughty."

"More than my taetae?" Jimin asked wiggling his brows.

"Yaaa taetae become a good boy now, do you know I got full marks in my maths test and Mr kookie was so happy he gave my shoo many chocolates." He told him proudly.

"Ooh my good baby." Jimin said ruffling his hairs.

"Jimini what is this you become so fatty." Tae said poking his stomach.

"Ahh tae don't do this you will hurt my baby." Jimin said holding his 6 months old baby bump.

"Baby? You have baby in tummy?" Taehyung asked shocked.

Jimin nodded his head smiling shyly.

"Ahh take him out he will die." Taehyung said panicking.

Jimin facepalmed him

"No tae I can't take him out we have to wait for 3 months more." Jimin replied softly.

Taetae looked at him confused.

Jimini sighed and replied.

"Look tae when someone got married, they get pregnant and after nine months we give birth to a pup." Jimin explained him a little because he don't want to go deep.

"But Mama said fairies bring babies." Taehyung asked innocently

Jimin chuckled at his cuteness.

"Oh tae you still believe that, that stories are for babies and my taetae is not a baby now." Jimin replied smiling.

Taehyung nodded his head acting like he understand everything but in real he was clueless.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a tiring day finally jungkook entered his chamber. He was desperate to see his baby. With a wide bunny smile he opened his bedroom door but.

"Aww my baby you want ice-cream ok I will tell your dada. Aww mama love you shoo much." Taetae was taking to the pillow he was hiding under his shirt, in short he tried to make a baby bump exactly smilar to jimin.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" Jungkook asked entering into the room with jungskook state.

"Oh hubby you here, look baby your dada is here now we will go to eat ice-cream yayyyy." He squealed with excitement.

"WHAT? Tae what are you doing and whats inside your shirt?" He asked tried to pull up his shirt.

Taehyung slap his hands looking at him angrily.

"Don't you dare Mr Kookie we can't take him out we have to wait for 9 months." He scold him with puppy angry eyes.

"What?" Jungkook asked processing.

"Uff ho hubby I'm carrying our baby, jimini told me that If someone got married they got preggy. We have to hide this pillow under my shirt then after 9 months it becomes a baby yayy." Taehyung explained him with sparkling eyes.

At this moment jungkook wants to suicide.

"Mr kookie you should also carry a baby.. waittt LETS PREGNANT TOGETHER." He screamed clapping his hands excited.

Jungkook got froze on his spot looking at him blankly. His gaze went to the balcony, oh god how badly he wants to jump from their.

"Stop this nonsense get it out." He said in deep voice and again tried to pull up his shirt.

"To much desperate to see our baby hm hm." Tae said wiggling his brows.

"Tae stop it, you are too small to carry a baby bub leave it we will carry it when my taetae become a big boy hm." Jungkook advised softly caressing his cheeks.

"Nww taetae is big now." He denied.

Jungkook sighed in defeat.

"Brat." He mumbled shooking his head in disbelief.

"Yayy I'm going to be mommy soon." He did a happy dance preventing his pillow from falling.

Jungkook was facepalming himself crying internally.

He lifted up his head when he heared the door opening sound.

"Where the hell are you going?" He asked

"To show my baby to everyone." He replied giggling and left.

"What NO WAYYY, COMEBACK HERE."  He yelled running behind him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was hiding his face in embarrassment, Mr and Mrs Jeon was looking at jungkook with sympathetic eyes. Bogum was holding himself from laughing.Jimin was extremely shocked and scared from his brother.

"You all should be happy you are going to see a cute little version of taetae after 9 months." He Scold them

"Y-yeah oh my baby I'm so happy." Mrs jeon said nervously and hug him.

"What about Mr kookie's little version." Bogum asked smirking at jungkook.

"Yes I told him to carry a baby also this is how we got Mr kookie's little version too but he is not agreeing." Tae said pouting.

Bogum gulped listening to his answer Mr and Mrs Jeon brust into laughter enable to hold it more.

Jungkook got more red and hide his face behind the pillow.

Bogum patted his back with sympathy.

"I will kill you shorty." Jungkook mouthed jimin peeking from the pillow.

Jimin gulped.

Suddenly they heard a voice.

"Hello Everyone."

To be continue...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ah I think we don't need agnst in this story😩😂

I wrote this part in hurry I hope you like it