Life scenarios in Dwaparyuga

DWAPARYUGA

AT HASTINAPUR

"NAKUL!! DUSHALA!!" A loud hoarse voice ecoed through whole castle causing each and everyone in the castle to flinch . That voice was of none other than Rajkumar Bhim's.

" BOTH OF YOU , GIVE ME MY LADDOOS BACK OR I WILL EAT TWO OF YOU !"Bhim snarled while chasing behind Nakul and Dushala, causing both of them to run faster.

" WE ARE SOO SORRY BHRATASHRI , BUT WE CAN HAPPILY SACRIFICE OUR LIVES FOR EATING YOUR LADDOOS " Nakul said sarcastically while running and Dushala giggled.Bhim got really angry and accelerated himself and started chasing both of them like a bull.

Nakul and Dushala got panicked but then saw there bhratas Yudhistir and Duryodhan coming from front. Nakul and Dushala exchanged relieved grins and dashed towards their big brothers and hid behind them causing Yudhistir and Duryodhan to wriggle their eyebrows in confusion.

" What happened Nakul , Dushala.  Why are you hiding behind us ?" Duryodhan asked in confusion.

" Bhratashri just see infront and you will understand everything!" Dushala said. Duryodhan and Yudhistir looked infront and saw Bhim coming in their direction , fuming in anger.

" You two again stole his laddoos , don't you?" Yudhisrir asked narrowing his eyes in suspicion. Nakul and Dushala grinned sheepishly, causing Yudhistir and Duryodhan to sigh.

" BHRATA YUDHISTIR AND BHRATA DURYODHAN MOVE AWAY FROM MY ,TODAY I AM GONNA KILL THOSE TWO LITTLE BRATS" Bhim yelled who almost reached the place where they were standing. Nakul and Dushala shivered,  Nakul grabbed Yudhistir's hand and Dushala grabbed Duryodhan's hand for protection.

" Sorry Nakul and Dushala,  I can't help you because stealing things is against Dharm and Duryodhan you will also not help them!!" Yudhistir ordered and Duryodhan sighed and flashed a sorry look to Nakul and Dushala.

Nakul and Dushala's eyes widened and they flashed both of hem dirty looks.
" ONE DAY I WILL BURN YOUR STUPID DHARM BHRATA YUDHISTIR!!" Nakul spat in anger and started running.

" BHRATA KARN AND ARJUN ARE BETTER THAN YOU TWO !!" Dushala shouted angrily and ran behind Nakul and bhim didn't stop chasing both of them.

" Bhrata Nakul we have to find Bhrata Karn or Bhrata Arjun , only they can save us from wrath of Bhrata Bhim " Dushala said impatiently while running.

" I know where they can be !" Nakul said with a smirk and lead Dushala outside the castle on the ground and Bhim following close behind them.

" NAKUL DUSHALA STOP RUNNING!!" Bhim ordered but both of them ignored.

Nakul and Dushala arrived on the grounds outside the castle and their eyes lit up when they saw their brothers Karn , Arjun, Sahedev and Dushasan practicing their skills.

Both of them dashed towards their brothers . Nakul hid behind Arjun and Dushala behind Karn.

" Woah... Our crime duo , what have you done today!!?" Arjun asked laughing.

" ITS obvious , they are doing their daily work of pissing off Bhim !!" Karn said as if it's most obvious thing in the world, causing Sahedev and Dushasan to laugh too.

Meanwhile Bhim arrived their. He was breathing heavily due to running like crazy.

" What happened Bhrata Bhim , are you losing your weight  ?" Arjun teased sarcastically causing all others to burst into fits of laughter.

" IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE, THEN SHUT UP !!" Bhim snapped causing Arjun to gulp. 

" What happen Bhim ? Tell me ! I will help you !" Karn asked like he is appointed to babysit Bhim. Bhim rolled his eyes.