Prince

Karn's POV

" After my mother was murdered. My father was thinking about killing me too but my brother told him , that he enjoys bullying and beating me in the school. So just because of him , my father didn't kill me and allowed me to go to school . But I have to use second hand,  torn books and also I have to wear my brother's second hand uniform. That uniform was too big for me and also it was torn ....
But atleast he didn't kill me and stopped my education... " She continued with absolutely no emotion .

" And then I was considered as servant in the mansion. I have to cook food, clean everything and much more. I had to cook food , but the amount was fixed , and if some food left then only I used to get food or else I had to sleep with hungry stomach....
And about sleeping ...though manor was quite big with lots of big rooms in it but I didn't got to sleep there.., instead I have to sleep in store room..." She smiled sadly. 

" Because of not getting food , I became even more weak .... "

" By seeing you now ...no one can imagine you have went through this much !" I said truthfully while tucking loose strands of her hair , behind her ear . She chuckled. 

" You know nothing about me , Karn !..... " She while playfully shoving my hand which was playing with her hair. I smiled while looking at her.

" Why are you looking at me like that!?"She asked shyly.

" Like what?" I asked while scooting closer to her. She scooted away in shyness.

Agni's POV

I scooted away from him ,only to find my back touched to the the wall .... as the bed was touched to the wall.
My face heated up as he came closer to me.

"Like what , Agni ?...." He asked again while cupping my face and squeezing my cheeks lightly to make my lips form a pout.

" Yaar !....please , .... you are making me really nervous !...Let me finish the story then do whatever you want!!" I said while shoving him away.

" Whatever I want?!" He smirked.

" I mean.....you can't do anything because after completing the story I am leaving because I am  sitting with you under same roof and it's suffocating!!" I said maliciously.  He rolled his eyes playfully. 

" As if I would let you go so easily..." He said smugly .

" Whatever!..Now let me just complete this story and don't distract me !!" I ordered. 

" Distract you ?....when did I tried to do that? " He said with a fake ,'I didnt know aanything ' look.

I just ignored the dreamy look with which he was gazing me and continued my story.

Karn's POV

" As I was quite weak with that patch in my brain....I needed the medicines to keep that patch in control and though my father was spoilt rich man ... he didn't give me even one rupee!...and those medicines cost a lot.
As the mansion was quite big , there were many servants . None of the servants behaved nicely with me , except one man . He was a student of around 20 or 21 years old. He was working as a servant because his family was quite poor , so he was doing a part time job , to pay for his studies. He was an UPSC aspirant..."

" UPSC?.... What's that?" I asked curiously.

" A examination to enter in civil services.........Leave that , you are not mature enough to understand what is UPSC..." She said. I rolled my eyes.

" Anyways , just consider it is some exam.." She said , I nodded.

" So , he was Kartik bhaiya ...
He used to see daily that how I used to suffer. And because of not taking medicines,  how I used to get panic attacks.
Whenever I used to get panic attacks , no one used to even look at me ,...only he was the one.
Though he was quite poor and his whole salary from part time job was invested in his books and studies ....but still he helped me by getting me the required medicines and I don't know what I would have done without him supporting me.
He was like a friend I never got. Though he was quite older than me at that time , but friendship doesn't happen by looking at age!!.....
He also sometimes used to teach me some concepts which I didn't  understand in the school ...
Actually my only one subject was good , which was social science and in other subjects I used to struggle a lot , but Kartik bhaiya helped me in studies and used to motivate by telling me ,                   ' Hardwork beats the talent if talent doesn't do hardwork!'
And I had to do a lot of hard work in achieving simple things but still I didn't give up...." She continued with a smile. Kartik bhai ki Jai ho !!