Party?..

AGNI'S POV

I did the work given to me . I have to make some unique design of clothes on the computer itself and also I have to customise the design which our customers want to be made .

It was around 7:00 pm and my work was done.
" Well Done Vedika , .... As it's your first day , it was really good. Now , come with me , Prince sir told me to show your appartment and after that you are coming with me to a party ." Radhika said and started dragging me with her .

" Wait what ?....Party ?" I asked in confliction while letting myself get dragged by her.

" Yes , Party.." She said in excitement. I sighed and halted , causing her to stop too.

" Look Radhika , I don't really like parties ,...so sorry , I can't come." I apologised.

" And I am taking you to the party !......it doesn't matter if you want to come or not !!... because I can't disobey the orders !" Radhika said firmly. I sighed but nodded. I don't like parties !!!...
Once I went to some party and that was the one of the most uncomfortable day of my life.

----Time skip----

" Woah....this is really nice apartment!!...Thank you so much Radhika !!" I squealed as I took a at everything in the apartment.

" Tell thanks to Prince sir ... He gave you this apartment!" She said . I just gave a small nod.

" Anyways,...I have got my clothes here only. Let's get ready together!" She said happily. I mentally sighed. I don't even know what am I going to wear !..

-----Time skip-----

" OMG Vedika.....you are looking drop dead gorgeous!!!....
You will be main attraction of the party !.." She said enthusiastically. I flashed her a crooked smile . Who even wants to be Party's main attraction and Radhika is looking much more gorgeous than me !

 Who even wants to be Party's main attraction and Radhika is looking much more gorgeous than me !

Vedika's outfit

Radhika's outfit

Radhika's outfit

" You are also looking damn pretty ....." I said smilingly. She grinned widely.

She did her make up and even though I denied ,.. she did mine make up too ... She calls it , ' Smoky eye make up ' and many more such things.