Dwarka

Vedika's POV

" Welcome ! , Bada he jaldi padhare hai aap ..... thoda aur ghum phir Kar aate toh mujhe do char pal ki Shanti aur prapt ho jati !" A muscular man standing beside a beautiful women exclaimed sarcastically while hugging Krishna and Subhadra. It was around 8:00 pm and we reached Dwarka. Me , Shravan and Vedika were standing at back , completely invisible to four people who came to welcome us , because I was standing behind Karn , Shruti behind Arjun and Shravan behind Duryodhan. Three of them were heighted than us making us hidden.

I saw Krishna and Subhadra rolling their eyes playfully at the muscular man . That man had a snake like tilak plastered on his forehead with a golden crown which also had a snake design on it , with a amethyst crystal encrusted in the middle of it. He was wearing golden jewelry with blue dhoti and long Dwaparyuga style dupatta. Woah.... this man has some love for snakes . He will definitely fit in Slytherin.

That man smiled at Krishna and Subhadra,  his smile brightened when he saw Karn,  Arjun and Duryodhan

That man smiled at Krishna and Subhadra,  his smile brightened when he saw Karn,  Arjun and Duryodhan.  He also have dimples ...great!

" Dau , I thought ,you will do my grand welcome and shower flowers on me with your own hand but you are saying that you didn't wanted to see my heavenly beautiful face.  I am really hurt !" Krishna dramatically placed hand on his heart region to show that how much he was hurted. Everyone chuckled but I scoffed. Kitna nakhre karoge Bhai?

I patted on Karn's shoulder becuase he was standing infront of me. He turned his head such that half part of his face was visible to me.

" What happened?" His voice was merely a whisper.

" Who is that man ?" I asked pointing at the muscular man .

" OH,..... He is Bhrata Balram , elder brother of Kanha." Karn introduced. 

" Thanks!" I said . He nodded and looked infront.

"Of course Devarji ,  we will shower flowers on you but first of all let me welcome my devrani . " The woman standing beside Balramji said while giving sweet smile to Rajkumari Rukmini. I think , she is Balramji's wife. She was really beautiful.